Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Received The Toyota If Magazine Today

Blue84

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know that I got the new IF Magazine today with the TOC feature in it done at Beaulieu...it's a good article and good to see more faces of members.

Not sure if anyone else has received it yet?

T

EDIT: Plus the Aygo is also now available in 1.4D4D engine too..

i for some reason dont get it anymore! :(

wow that Aygo is gonna shift with that engine inside of it!

Not received mine yet. I think my postie takes Saturdays off. :lol:

I thought ours usually did, but the Post was here at just after 9.30! Hows that for early, during the week the delivery has been around 2pm :wacko:

Hi T, could you bring it with you tomorrow so I can have a read?

Cheers!

Caz. :thumbsup:

Not received mine yet. I think my postie takes Saturdays off. :lol:

I thought ours usually did, but the Post was here at just after 9.30! Hows that for early, during the week the delivery has been around 2pm :wacko:

Mail delivery on Saturday doesn't include any 'Mailsort' (Junk Mail to you). The time saved in sorting, prepping and delivering this means you should get an earlier delivery than Mon - Fri.

2pm sounds a bit late though . . . . Royal Mail aim to deliver by 'around lunchtime' each day - guess it just depends when you eat lunch !

Not got mine yet :( , but I did get the new Yaris and the Aygo brochures through the post this morning.

My post delivered before 8.30 on Saturdays and usually before 10 during the week :thumbsup:

Hi T, could you bring it with you tomorrow so I can have a read?

Cheers!

Caz. :thumbsup:

Of course, consider it done :thumbsup:

Mail delivery on Saturday doesn't include any 'Mailsort' (Junk Mail to you). The time saved in sorting, prepping and delivering this means you should get an earlier delivery than Mon - Fri.

2pm sounds a bit late though . . . . Royal Mail aim to deliver by 'around lunchtime' each day - guess it just depends when you eat lunch !

Ah I never knew that, you learn something new every day!

The 2pm delivery was Thursday just gone, I remember when we used to get it really early like around 7 am :o

The post here is really good.... gets here before I go to work (before 8.45) normally on weekdays and at about 8 on Saturday... not got my copy of IF yet though! ;)

Yeah - early morning deliveries ceased about 18 months ago - most people should get their delivery in 8am - 11am time window.

When you used to get an early delivery you also had a second delvery later in the day - these have now been combined into 1 larger, later, single delivery.

Em

Sounds like you live near the beginning of the posties round - there can be a 4 hour gap between first delivery point and last, depending on where on the route you happen to live (someone has to be last!)

Yeah that was it, a long while ago I say lol.

Now I leave for work at 7.45 anyway which is quite early, 10.30 is the usual time when I'm off work ;)

< < < * dreams of leaving for work at 7.45 am * > > > :lol::lol:

Must admit I'm not too keen on the sound of your getting up at 4 am for work ;)

7.45 leave and start at 8.30 4 days a week :D just to make you jealous :P :lol:

And don't tell me . . you don't work Saturdays :D

I do!!! Well 1 in 4 from 9am-1pm, still do full time hours aswell :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links