Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's The Middle Of Winter.....

Demonic Angel

I'm pulling my coat on just about to go for a walk and what do I hear.... but the delightful chimes of the ice cream man.... in the middle of winter! He parks up just down the way from my house....

150106005.jpg

150106006.jpg

150106007.jpg

Needless to say, he didnt get any sales! :lol::lol:

Call me daft, but I'd reckon you wouldnt get many ice cream sales in January - is there really any point of him driving around and wasting fuel?

Mines a 99 Em...................be quick.........don't let it melt

That's crazy! In this weather, it's so bitter here it feels like an freezer already let alone with a helping of ice-cream :rolleyes:

You should have gone otside and walked up to the van with your purse in your hand....just to tell him he's got a brake light out! :lol:

Talk about neighbour-hood watch ..... I don't think we needed the 3 photo's Em :lol: .

So what have the couple at number 29 been up to today :P ?

Talk about neighbour-hood watch ..... I don't think we needed the 3 photo's Em :lol: .

So what have the couple at number 29 been up to today :P ?

Well I zoomed in for more proof - but my camera zoom is naff.... :lol:

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!

Mum: wtf is it?????

can i get something from the van?

mum: I'll give you van me lado!!

A mixup will do.. I don't need the full van.

:lol:

Ha suppose he's marking his patch early to avoid disappointment!!! Thought ours started early at the end of feb... Now i've seen it all!!! :rolleyes:

Lol, we never see an ice-cream van when it's even remotely warm, only ever in the winter, it's ridiculous. You'd think that they'd realise how people work by now.

...and as if meaning to prove my point, guess who's just pulled in...

It's pitch black & absolutely freezing outside, who the hell would want an ice cream now?

did a job for an ice cream company the other day they were having a new freezer an offices an he gave me a cornetto i was !Removed! cold but i ate it, (like i'd waste food?)

There seemed to be some kind of bizzare ice cream van turf war going on here last summer. We used to get one van at the weekend in the early evening. Then another one showed up and started calling about 30 minutes before to nick all the business. So the ice cream vans arrive earlier and earlier through the summer. I did wonder what'd happen if they both showed up at the same time, spot of ice cream van road rage perhaps?

Back down to the original one again now though, he still calls in the middle of winter too. He sells sweets as well as ice cream (yes just sweets, I don't think any of the kids in the close are druggies, they're all less than 10 ffs).

Ice cream vans have had some pretty serious turf wars in the past. :yes:

Maybe it's all a little more PC nowadays...

cornettos at twenty paces. :lol:

I think that van has just taken a little trip down the A47 as it's playing it's jingle at the bottom of my road now!! Madness :lol:

I think that van has just taken a little trip down the A47 as it's playing it's jingle at the bottom of my road now!! Madness :lol:

Whereabouts are you then mate? I'm practically on the '47! :thumbsup:

i had one go down my street the other day. i was like WTF. but the funny thing was he didnt even stop in out street. just went past with the music goin :wacko:

Actually if you can see, the woman next door but one is cleaning her driveway and I thought it wise to not appear to be taking photos of the neighbours..... :lol::lol: They've only just moved in there! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links