Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's The Middle Of Winter.....

Demonic Angel

I think that van has just taken a little trip down the A47 as it's playing it's jingle at the bottom of my road now!! Madness :lol:

Whereabouts are you then mate? I'm practically on the '47! :thumbsup:

Top end of Kirby Muxloe about 4 miles down from Earl Shilton :)

I think that van has just taken a little trip down the A47 as it's playing it's jingle at the bottom of my road now!! Madness :lol:

I know Kirby Muxloe well - you'll have to pop along to one of our Midlands meets mate, you'd be welcome! :thumbsup:

I know Kirby Muxloe well - you'll have to pop along to one of our Midlands meets mate, you'd be welcome! :thumbsup:

and then you'll have 4 people turn up :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Not my fault your too busy that weekend to grace us with your presence.... boss says you can't come out and play.... :lol::lol:

Not my fault your too busy that weekend to grace us with your presence.... boss says you can't come out and play.... :lol::lol:

well, if you will arrange things on weekends some of obviously wont be available, what do you expect :lol:

I dont keep tabs on what you and the boss do - how was I supposed to know - and it was a group arrangement, not all me.... :lol:

Besides, I told you you'd both be welcome to come... but we know who wears the trousers, so that was dismissed immediately.... :lol:

Like I said, Valentines Day to me is the 14th, not the 12th! ;)

What better way to spend your Valentines weekend than with me, Lee & Dave.... but hey, boss said no, I dig it.... :lol:

hmm i fancy a ice cream now

Funnily enough - so do i! Damn you DA! :!Removed!: :P

Will somebody go to the shop for me? Too cold to get it myself :unsure::lol:

:lol: stop projecting em...

we both know only one of us is under the thumb, and its certainly not me.. :lol:

Excuse me, but when is a woman ever under a mans thumb....

tzun20l.jpg

:lol::lol:

And apologies to anyone who now wants ice cream.... I'll be taking orders tomorrow at about 4.30pm :lol::lol:

And apologies to anyone who now wants ice cream.... I'll be taking orders tomorrow at about 4.30pm :lol::lol:

I am still waiting for my 99 that I asked for yesterday.............(second post on this thread) :lol::lol:

Sorry Steve, the guy just drove off - didnt want my money obviously.... just wanted to drive around aimlessly playing jingles in winter! :lol:

Well I never. On this site too

My bro had an ice cream van, and I had to give him nites off. He did have a set run and in the winter but no he did not sell drugs to the school pupils Michael, or at least he never told me where they were on the van.

Some of the whacky things he sold on his van. Askit powders. Dog food. Toilet rollls, bread, milk, indigestion tablets, pot noodles.

Man I allmost pmsl at this post. You helped me remember the futility of spending a night running round schemes stopping every few hundred yards with those blinking chimes going off every 5 mins. Cant remember the last time I though about that, It's cheered me up so much just remembering. He got rid of the van a couple of years ago. The ice cream was minted though and the kids loved raiding his van when I stopped in for my break :D

Some of the whacky things he sold on his van. Askit powders. Dog food. Toilet rollls, bread, milk, indigestion tablets, pot noodles.

Really? Thats quite amazing - and makes sense really - cant be selling many ice creams in winter!

Glad its brought back a couple of nice memories for you mate! :thumbsup: ;)

Next time I run out of Whiskas - I'll run and ask my ice cream van man is he has a tin or two... :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links