Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Club Discount Negotiator

Steve

Good Afternoon folks!

I am looking for someone who would like to volunteer to become a TOC Discount Negotiator.

Basically we are in need of someone who can get in touch with companies/dealerships and build up some new discount schemes for the club gold membership area plus also maintain current discounts schemes.

All phone costs shall be reinburst plus some bonuses from the club for your effort.

We are looking for 1 or 2 members who can spare a couple of hours a week and help the club.

Please PM me if you are seriously interested.

many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

hello,

I have been living in Japan for a few years with my Japanese wife i would like to start dealing in car parts and would be glad to help any body in this club.just tell me what u need ill do my best to get them.

• 2 months later...

I work for a Toyota dealer.. Im not a paying member and dont know what % you paying members get..

Can anyone tell me the discount structures and il be able to tell you where to start..

Parts cost a fortune,i know but there are some parts wih higher mark ups than others..

BoB

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links