Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Hq Meet Pictures

Leeky

Big thanks to Ken for arranging yet another fantastic day out :thumbsup:

And the weather was cracking! :D

Pic01 - Pic02 - Pic03 - Pic04 - Pic05 - Pic06 - Pic07 - Pic08 - Pic09 - Pic10 - Pic11 - Pic12 - Pic13 - Pic14 - Pic15 - Pic16 - Pic17 - Pic18 - Pic19 - Pic20 - Pic21 - Pic22 - Pic23 - Pic24 - Pic25 - Pic26 - Pic27 - Pic28 - Pic29 - Pic30 - Pic31 - Pic32 - Pic33 - Pic34 - Pic35 - Pic36 - Pic37 - Pic38 - Pic39 - Pic40 - Pic41 - Pic42 - Pic43 - Pic44 - Pic45 - Pic46 - Pic47 - Pic48 - Pic49 -

The sun alway's shine's at a TOC meet like i told you all :D :angel_not:

First off would just like to thank all at TGB for giving up part of their sunday off to show us around, was amazing and tbh i didn't think it would be anything like that :drool:

Simon's Caterham is amazing and i'm glad you took the time to show it to us, will be right at the front at JAE :thumbsup:

Really liked the new Rav and wouldn't of minded taking that compressor out for a spin either :driving:

Big thank's to all that came and made it a top day out :clap:

Tim, Tim, Tim what can i say mate except i did phone you up at 12.15 :(

Few pics that i took-

2006_0129Image0002.jpg

2006_0129Image0004.jpg

2006_0129Image0005.jpg

2006_0129Image0006.jpg

2006_0129Image0007.jpg

2006_0129Image0008.jpg

We had a great day.... Thanks Ken for organising this event :thumbsup:

It was nice to put names to faces and hopefully will meet some more in the future.

Looks like a great day out.... shame I couldnt make it, was a bit too far for some of us.... :lol:

New Rav looks very nice! :D

Great pics guys! Is that like a moat around the building or something? Looks cool! :thumbsup: B)

It was a great day out - Toyota HQ is an amazing building!

Cheers to Ken for leading the way to the M25 :thumbsup:

Here are a few pics that I took...

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

Yep had a great day, wish I'd seen more of the new Rav4 tho :rolleyes: Caz I told you earlier I don't like photo's of me :P

I have to say thanks to Steve for leading the way back to the Dartford Crossing up the M25 too :D was nice to meet new people aswell and be in good company.

Here's a selection of photo's from me:

Caterham:

IMAG0544.jpg

IMAG0547.jpg

Inside The Building:

IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

New Yaris, which after sitting in quite a bit also with Steve I actually like it :o We both agreed it "passed" our expectations :lol:

IMAG0568.jpg

IMAG0573.jpg

Even at Toyota HQ you can be infront of another car make ;)

IMAG0583.jpg

Outside the Pub, the last leavers

IMAG0590.jpg

Note how it goes Yaris SR, Avensis, Yaris Blue, Avensis, Yaris T3 :lol:

Took an hour to get back too aswell, not bad at all :)

Thanks Ken and all at Toyota GB for a terrific day out. ( I likened it to a pilgremage to Mecca :) )

The Toyota HQ is a terrific building with a waterfall down one side into a lake at the front.

Nice to meet all the "New" faces and pleased to catch up with some of the"Faithful"

Ken you were right about the weather :) :thumbsup: (How do you do it).

Tim I am so sorry that you could not find us, I was looking forward to seeing your Sera.

To the family in the Classic Toyota Century.........wow what a car......certainly had all the bells and whistles on!

And good to see a Prius at one of our meets.....................Brand new just a couple of weeks out of the box.

Hope you all had a good ride home.

I look forward to the next one :thumbsup:

Looks like a great day you guys , is it my imagination or is there a car suspened upside down from the ceiling? :blink:

Indeed, me and charlie were quite disappointed as we both wanted to sit in that one :lol:

PMSL leeky!

Funnily enough i was gonna ask if anyone did get a go in it! :lol:

Makes me wish i could get out of bed on a sunday , wouldve like to come :P

lee could u of put ur pics up in any more annoying way??

looks liek a good fday wish i could of gone but my cars electrical system was all ove rmy passenger seat and also ite was runnig like poo (vac leak) and bibbs car only had half an exhaust, also we got drunk

Looks like you guy had fun!

I must have been SO close.. at one point i started following any toyota i could see (that didn't work either) :(

Sorry ken i missed your called.. i was driving back at that time and i had the windows down and the music loud.. so i didn't here my phone :( im gutted :(

Anyway it looked like you guys had a great time!

lee could u of put ur pics up in any more annoying way??

Unfortunatly you can post only 10pics at a time it seems, wont let you post any more than that.

So instead i put links to my 49pics. Me and Charis took turns in posting hers up to get around the system :lol:

Great day out!!!

Big thanks to Toyota for sorting it out for us... the HQ building was stunning, it reminded me a lot of the new Mclaren factory!!!

Best car of the day???????

Errrr tha Caterham actually :D My sort of car ;)

Looks like you guy had fun!

I must have been SO close.. at one point i started following any toyota i could see (that didn't work either) :(

Sorry ken i missed your called.. i was driving back at that time and i had the windows down and the music loud.. so i didn't here my phone :( im gutted :(

Anyway it looked like you guys had a great time!

Shame you couldn't find it in the end, I did say to some other peeps that I thought you were going but wasnt aware you couldn't find it :(

Best car of the day???????

Errrr tha Caterham actually :D My sort of car ;)

How is an NA rag top you kinda car?

It's not got any weight, it's not made in the 80's and no turbo(s)? :lol:

Shame I couldn't come, but not having an exhaust kinda killed it.

And Ken, it wasn't "fitting a backbox" .. it was 2.5" cat back exhaust. being made out of 4 foot of straight pipe and a 90 bend and a 45 bend. And yeah, my neighbours now hate me even more.

But they DID make them in the 80s... and I'd put a rotary turbo in one :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links