Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tocnorthen Meet

GIDDLEPIN

Well, this has been a very busy weekend for the TocNorthern crowd.

It started on Saturday when a few of us from Toc had a delayed Christmas do with another club we use, where we had fabulous time stuffing ourselves in an Italian restaurant followed by a get together in an hotel followed by yet another meal, followed by a great chill out session with our other friends.

Sunday we started all over again with a gut busting meal at Frankie & Benny’s (maybe not the one I thought it was :rolleyes: ) then it was a nice leisurely drive to the Humber Bridge which was not without a little excitement as two of our members decided to admire the acceleration properties of a Yellow lamborghini Murcielago :drool: (I think we might have a picture of it somewhere? ;) )

From there it got a little boring and ended up at the usual haunt of my housefor the obligatory BBQ :P (I must stop doing these as it gets harder and harder to get rid of them!)

Anyway here’s a couple of pictures :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking the pictures Moffmo :thumbsup:

TocHumberBridge.jpg

SLAPA.jpg

JJ.jpg

Daz.jpg

Bridge.jpg

YUP! was a truly great weekend and very nicely rounded off with the TOC Northern Meet.

Roll on the next one.....and the next one......ad infinitum!!!!! :lol:

i am absolutely shattered it has been such a long weekend.

Killed hell of a lot of time B)

Shame i couldnt get the pictures with low shutter speed :(

:D :D :D Another great meet guys :thumbsup: I've really enjoyed this weekend, but all good things must come to an end, and im knackered lol.

Great convoy les :lol: and I really enjoyed....

a nice leisurely drive to the Humber Bridge which was not without a little excitement as two of our members decided to admire the acceleration properties of a Yellow lamborghini Murcielago

:lol::thumbsup:

Holding the other cars up while matt got pics on the bridge was pee funny :lol:

and of course.....i'll look forward to the next one! :)

Aye, damn good Northern Meet once again :thumbsup: bit !Removed! cold stood up in a group taking that photo tho lol....

And Im still annoyed at that complete **** in the Z3 who cut me up... lol !Removed! BMW drivers :lol:

I ate far too much this weekend, need to starve for a few days now lol...

Must say a big thanks to Matt for ringing me on the way to Hull and letting me know that yet another piece of heat shield was falling off my car :rolleyes: might see if I can get them both fixed back on... seeing as I still have them lol.

Thanks also to Anne and Les for having me to stay again :) and also thanks to Ash for keeping me company on the way home... even tho she fell asleep for most of the way lol :) :group-cuddles:

We had a really busy weekend but it was well worth it!!! :thumbsup::yes:

The convoy was a good laugh! It was cold but we will survive!!! :lol: JJ we need more helium!!!!!! :lol:

Roll on the next meet!!! :P

Twas a class TOC NMM. :thumbsup: And thanks to JJ for taking me and bringing me back home hehe But I was sooooooooo shattered and those beds in the Travel Lodge were not allllll that comfy. :angry:

keep it up guys :)

somebody got to keep the northen meets going, well done les had a fantasic time as always great bbq :thumbsup:

Well as usual i'm sorry i missed this one guys! Looks like you had a riot! However, i will be down to the Rochdale bash, so i'll see some of you there?? Ahhh its been a while, i forget what you all look like!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links