Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota If Magazine

kimi

Just thought i'd say well done to everyone that made it to the magazine photos :thumbsup:

Nice two page spread B) shame no ones cars made the pictures too though :(

Hehe thanks Kimi. Picked mine up at Toyota HQ yesterday and was surprised at the lack of car pics too - think Karma did the best out of all of us lol.

I think it was a great write up about TOC, especially featuring the web address too :thumbsup:

Cheers Kimi!!!! Not the most flattering pic of us in the world ever but I got the centre spot and the car looked good so I'm pleased :D

We also hijacked the photographer to take a decent pic of my car and email it to me :D

Bargain.

For some reason I just got the 'if' magazine through my door.... weird.. cause ive never got it before.. and never requested it I dont think lol... and there you are pages 22 and 23... nicely done...

For some reason I just got the 'if' magazine through my door.... weird.. cause ive never got it before.. and never requested it I dont think lol... and there you are pages 22 and 23... nicely done...

Same here :huh:

Is it because were 'Goldies'??

Not seen it yet, is there a pic of three thunder grey yaris t sports in it?

Well done guys - a lovely spread - although yeah they could have said a bit more about TOC, but at least the web address was mentioned...

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

yeah as goldies we get the if magazine. not had it since my club toyota run out. nice one to everyone featured. ur 15 min a fame :P

Well apparently me, my mum and my mates TS was going to be in it, anyone seen them?

yeah as goldies we get the if magazine. not had it since my club toyota run out. nice one to everyone featured. ur 15 min a fame :P

I've been a Goldie for a while now.... over a year... and this is the first one I have had lol

Same here :huh:

Is it because were 'Goldies'??

Thankgod its not just me! Got one today aswell, thought i was going mad, i know i didnt recently buy a new toyota! :huh: :P

Well apparently me, my mum and my mates TS was going to be in it, anyone seen them?

There was a Jackie Marshall in it - I wondered who she was! :thumbsup: ;)

Only her though!

Nice to see some proper recognition at last.

Thought I was going mad when I had the magazine posted to me. I see my Sisters copy anyway.

Well done guys :thumbsup:

Joe

Ah now I also know who Jackie Marshall is, when I got mine I couldnt think who it was..alll makes sense now!

Also I did this thread about receiving the mag/the TOC feature on Friday too ;)

Linkage

Perhaps the two can be merged Mods?

I saw this thread while I was in work today & was going to ask if it would have been legal for some1 to scan the pages mentioned & send me them but then when I got home it had arrived so I was very impressed with that. Shame there isn't much about the latest Avensis though because that would have been useful for my mum, still happy though. Congratulations to those in it.

Nice one folks - must be good to know you're also classed as "Real People" too... :P

A

Just thought i'd say well done to everyone that made it to the magazine photos :thumbsup:

Nice two page spread B) shame no ones cars made the pictures too though :(

Exactly what I thought... I'd much rather see a pic of my car than one of myself! :lol:

Cheers Kimi!!!! Not the most flattering pic of us in the world ever but I got the centre spot and the car looked good so I'm pleased :D

We also hijacked the photographer to take a decent pic of my car and email it to me :D

Bargain.

Any chance you can PM me the photographer's contact details so I can see if it's possible to get some pics too??? I have NO good pics of my car whatsoever... :rolleyes:

Still waiting for mine to arrive :crybaby:

Still waiting for ours too :thumbsup:

Just opened mine while i was clearing out, to find a few familiar looking faces!!

And here's me using the search facility before making a fool of myself with a second thread!! :thumbsup:

Good pics guys :thumbsup:

K19NE G - PM me your Email addy and I'll forward it to him!!! I'm not sure how he does business I just asked him to foreard mea snap or two as he was already taking pics (about three rolls of film :blink:)

Still awesome pic...

Supra%20T2.JPG

Nice to havea picture of it pre dented :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links