Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Warranty

A Cairns

Hi Guys,

Prior to moving to the United States in May 2002 I was the National Manager for the Toyota Warranty Program.. I actually worked for Aon Warranty Group who are solely responsible for the administration of the program. This means that they are not the final answer when it comes to having a legitimate claim paid for. I say legitimate as some dealers may make a claim without your knowledge, this effectilvely puts more cash in their bank account. Toyota themselves underwrite the warranty (new or used cars) Aon take a fee for every one provided to pay for the admin only.

It is fair to say that you are expected to look after your vehicle, check the oil etc every week and to ensure that the vehicle is serviced and maintained correctly as per the manufacturers recomendations. If you do not do this, then you place yourself at risk for not having this done and could be out of pocket.

I do not have any axe to grind with Toyota (or Lexus for that matter) I in fact do not drive a Toyota now as I have a New Jeep Cherokee Diesel and my wife drives a new Mercedes SLK 350. However for those of you who do, Good choice.

If you have any issues regarding your warranty you should ask the dealer for the Warranty Managers mobile number or you could try and call Ron Bortoli :wacko: (Account manager) at Aon Warranty Group, 152-157 Northolt Road, South Harrow. Middlesex (sorry can't remember his mobile number.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links