Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Road Legal!

Blaze

hehehe Thanks guys! Im really pleased with myself!

Going to go to my mums! Thats all i want to do! Go see my mum! lol :hug:

Kev your safe i wont go near liverpool just yet! :P

Phew! That's a relief! :lol:

Many congratulations. :thumbsup: Drive safely and enjoy. :yes:

Well done :thumbsup:

Just remember it can take a long time to get a licence and no time at all to lose it

Enjoy your new found freedom and well done again

Another car for the TocNorthern meet is always welcome ;)

Congratulations Blaze :thumbsup:

LOL not that Yazzle is any stranger to those sorts of meets ;) hehe

As said before hon.. well done.... I too... like Al... now fear for my life... (kidding... been in the car wiht you remember ;))

My brother also says its best to pass 3rd time... .and so does my mate Yoni...... strange

1st Time Always Best I say! :P

Another car for the TocNorthern meet is always welcome ;)

Congratulations Blaze :thumbsup:

LOL not that Yazzle is any stranger to those sorts of meets ;) hehe

As said before hon.. well done.... I too... like Al... now fear for my life... (kidding... been in the car wiht you remember ;))

My brother also says its best to pass 3rd time... .and so does my mate Yoni...... strange

1st Time Always Best I say! :P

Congrats

But i sure that was 6th time best JJ :lol: :P

well, 4th time lucky for me hun, and I dont regret failing again and again and again..... :lol::lol:

Its an amazing feeling when you pass, it was almost 3 years ago for me, but I remember it well - just be prepared Shaz for all the designated driver runs for your mates! :lol: Oh and younger brothers and sisters asking for lifts, permanent taxi service - I still get it now, and I dont even live in the same town! :lol:

Congrats on passing your test.

I never thought I'd re-take mine after failing first time, but am glad I did - the thought of snow and ice on 2 wheels was pretty persuasive.

Don't do a Gnome though, and go bush-surfing (In the snese of driving a car through a hedge, not whatever you're thinking...) :D

Congrats on passing your test.

I never thought I'd re-take mine after failing first time, but am glad I did - the thought of snow and ice on 2 wheels was pretty persuasive.

Don't do a Gnome though, and go bush-surfing (In the snese of driving a car through a hedge, not whatever you're thinking...) :D

Aye.. we dont want any Flame Gold Hedge Seeking Missiles around here! :P

hey well done. all that extra tuition will make you a better driver.

been out on your own yet?

have to disagree..

you learn to pass your test

now you learn to drive

and congrats! :)

hey well done. all that extra tuition will make you a better driver.

been out on your own yet?

have to disagree..

you learn to pass your test

now you learn to drive

That's very true :rolleyes::yes:

I've been driving for nearly 18yrs and am still learning to a degree.....

Congrats on passing :thumbsup:

Well done Hun!

I passed 4th time and am not ashamed :D

Same here i passed 4th time but i can say im the only one in the company i work for without points (touch wood)

OMG!!!! ITS GREAT!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Ive been out nearly 4hours!!!!!

:lol:

Had my little bro with me on the way to notts, but its great!!!!!

:lol:

Thanks guys!! Yaz will hopefully be at brunters, when i pull my finger out and pay! :lol:

you can yake me to the pub tonight :thumbsup: the you can drive home

:blink:

i dont think so! :lol: Ill do it but im buying those shoes!! :P

Okay how weird is it when no-one else is in the car??? :lol: feels great though!! lol

Oh god what has the world come to!!!

Haha, seriously hun, well done!! :thumbsup: Be good to see Yaz at the meets again!

I actually got a "D" on my first test! :(

Going around a roundabout, some dcik pulled out on me and stalled! The examiner panicked and hit the brakes immediately whilst I was checking the rear view before going for the brakes as someone had been tailgating me and there was plenty of room for me to stop! Failed the 2nd as I was a bag of nerves. Just!

Passed on the 3rd... The examiner was so cool and not at all like the other two. (not an asre!)

It doesn't matter how many tries it takes as long as you're a decent driver once you get there. Like Jaxx said, now you learn how to really drive. :thumbsup:

I actually got a "D" on my first test! :(

Going around a roundabout, some dcik pulled out on me and stalled! The examiner panicked and hit the brakes immediately whilst I was checking the rear view before going for the brakes as someone had been tailgating me and there was plenty of room for me to stop! Failed the 2nd as I was a bag of nerves. Just!

Thats scary, thats what happened to me! :lol:

This guy was really nice and friendly and made me feel relaxed! I didnt want to be at the test i wasnt feeling to great and i wasnt bothered about it at all! It must have worked though!!!

Your always learning when driving! :thumbsup: that i do know!! :P

Well done on passing!

The next two years you have to be very careful, mainly because if you crash, your insurance premiums will rocket until you've had 3 years no-claims. Also, if you get 6 points in the first two years you will lose your license.

You'll be learning how to drive for the rest of your life now... anybody who says they've seen it all is lying.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links