Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Could Be The End........

Jamesb4uk

Well this could be the end of the Cynos...... I'm praying she can be fixed

I was involved in an accident tonight, i'm waiting on CCTV footage to find out exactly who was at fault.

Basically i reversed & didn't see a pug 406 that had appeared in the time it took me to check my mirrors.

I cant tell weather she was moving which is why i'm waiting on CCTV from the petrol station.

I don't have any pics yet but the rear bumper is caved which caused the boot catch to move inwards leaving the boot open. Rear right light cluster is smashed & bent.

I just got back from being towed back to my parents to collect the Nissan & put the Cynos under cover till i can go back tomorrow & check the damage.

I'm REALLY praying that the Cynos can be fixed, but depending on the insurance it'll probably be a right-off.

FFS i aint happy at all. :crybaby:

J

Oh man i feel for you mate. Hope that you can get this all sorted out mate and that the car can be repaired :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Gutted for you mate... Hope there's not too much damage.

Don't do it through insurance - save the pennies (sell the Nissan! :lol: ), and get it back up and running...

Sorry to hear it mate! i know exactly how it feels as it happened to me last year.

weirdly enough i was in a petrol station aswell and some one reversed into me... :ffs:

anyway. hope it all goes well for u mate. waiting to hear good news from u! :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear that, if your Insurance do write it off you can "buy back the salvage", repair it yourself if possible that is and do whatever else is needed and put it back on the road.

I can't quite remember what you have to do tho but it's a possibility? :unsure:

Haven't got any quotes yet but i will do at somepoint...

Sorry for the bad quality - my cameraphone is pants

Photo-0040.jpg

Photo-0042.jpg

J

:( Not good, sorry to hear about this mate, hope you get it all sorted asap :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links