Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Heard Of "hybrid Motors"?

mikeb

Seen a car for sale, allegedly by a company called "Hybrid Motors", their address is Paragon Road, Regent Complex, Liverpool. Website is www.hybridmotors.co.uk, but it only seems to be half finished with loads of empty pages. Looks like it was whacked together overnight.

It all seems a bit dodgy to me, and the car looks quite cheap. They're importers, so presumably there is very little history available on the car.

The car in question claims to be very low mileage for its age (which is quite conceivable for a japanese import I suppose). Oh, and it's on eBay, with not long left. I kind of feel a bit wary of bidding blind, but I guess I can always back out if it doesn't match the descrpition exactly (one -ve feedback is better than wasting a load of money on a peice of junk).

best thing to do would be to let the auction finish and then contact them (e-mail or phone) and go to see the car in person before committing to buying it. This is ofcourse if the reserve is not met and there is no-one elso interested.

Pointless going to view if you can't buy it as some else has bidded/won the item.

Rash.

p.s. which car is it by the way...?

best thing to do would be to let the auction finish and then contact them (e-mail or phone) and go to see the car in person before committing to buying it. This is ofcourse if the reserve is not met and there is no-one elso interested.

Pointless going to view if you can't buy it as some else has bidded/won the item.

Rash.

p.s. which car is it by the way...?

It was the gt4. I stuck the highest bid in but it still didn't make the reserve (although I was prepared to go higher, but not without viewing the car first). Might make them an offer outside of eBay.

haha!! Exactly how many snow mobiles do they expect to sell in Liverpool??

All looks a bit dodgy to me, personally I wouldn't...

Yeah, the website is pretty poor but that doesn't mean it's a bad company, he might be just starting on the internet. Having said that, I didn't really like the look of it & with it being in Liverpool, I thought I'd give the mobile number a ring to see where about (if anywhere) the place was because I couldn't find it on multimap. It turns out that it's not that far from where I work, by Liverpool docks (which makes sense if he's an importer) & seemed to know the local area well enough.

He seems fairly legit tbh but there's a chance I can nip there after work 1 day in the future & check the place out. It may not be for a while because I'm driving another person to work & back at the minute so for the time being I wont be able to but if you're in no major hurry I can go at the next opportunity. I'll just have to try & blag him that a 20 year old driving a 1.0 Yaris is interested in an 11 grand Subaru :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links