Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dabs Direct

dicey2k

I've just heard a rumour that dabs.com is being taken over by DSG?

Please someone tell me this isn't true??? They will be coming off my supplier list if it is!!! Its a sad day :crybaby:

Anyone heard anything similar??

I've not used them for a number of years because of the way they deal with stuff that's DoA anyway. No great loss, there are normally better deals than Dabs anyway.

Yeah but as a college we are limited to who we can buy from, because we have an education account with dabs we deal with a different set of people there...

Ah well, all i can find on the net is that DSG were considering buying them, so i guess nothing's concrete yet! I'm sure Kerby will know!! :P

thanks to rob for pointin out this tread to me while sittin up on maccys car park like a chav :P anyway all i have heard is that DSGi are in talks with dabs to take them over for the price of £90million and when it goes ahead ot will go under the PC WORLD brand. if i hear anythin else i will let u know

Ah well, suppose all good things have to come to an end sometime!! Suppose Scan will become our new supplier in that case...

Cheers mate! :thumbsup:

Yeah but as a college we are limited to who we can buy from, because we have an education account with dabs we deal with a different set of people there...

Ah well, all i can find on the net is that DSG were considering buying them, so i guess nothing's concrete yet! I'm sure Kerby will know!! :P

I think Novatech do education accounts and are pretty reasonable.

We have Dabs on our SEO accounts... .and there is most definately nothing happening right now... just a lot of 'talking'... I will try to keep abreast of things...

yeah, i liked dabs - always found them a good place to work with...

ahhh well, either head for ebuyer or novatech, or get used to shoddy customer service and overpriced rubbish..

Yeah i might look into this Novatech, sounds like they could be the way to go!! Might have a word with someone at Ebuyer too, i've always liked them, or even Aria in Manchester, they are pretty good...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links