Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My First Go In A Aygo

DefiantFrog

Hello Aygo peeps!

Never been in this bit of TOC before... Just popped in to say hello, and how impressed I was with the Aygo I was in last night! Toyota picked me up from my house to go back to dealership to pick up the Celica after some repairs, and they came along in an Aygo. Quite a nice little car ain't it!

Think it would probably do my head in for the long journeys I do, but for a little run around / town car, it seems pretty damn good! :yes:

Think yourself lucky, there were two other 107s in the supermarket carpark,66.6% were autos; dweeby statistic there for you, just about the whole color chart in town now, though not seen a dark blue one yet :unsure: .

Saw my first yellow one on the road, excepting the one I bob around in, did we give each other friendly wave? Thankfully no :rolleyes: we gave each other a glare and a dirty look. :lol::thumbsup:

Think yourself lucky, there were two other 107s in the supermarket carpark,66.6% were autos; dweeby statistic there for you, just about the whole color chart in town now, though not seen a dark blue one yet :unsure: .

Saw my first yellow one on the road, excepting the one I bob around in, did we give each other friendly wave? Thankfully no :rolleyes: we gave each other a glare and a dirty look. :lol::thumbsup:

I see these cars all the time. For a start there is C1 in the works car park owned by a mate. Another 5 door with leaky rear windows! I think i have seen every colour of the 107 now and they seem a lot more popular than the others round here.

It looks great in the Damas Blue but only 8% of the cars are being made in that colour from the start.

I like my Zircon silver but i originally ordered Carbon grey, just too difficult to get hold of as it was also made in limited numbers to begin with.

There is a silver one across the street, a carbon grey one over the river, think your silver looks better :thumbsup: I like the white best but not in rhd :ffs: there is also two bright blue ones(look fab) a re..... :wacko:

I think I saw a yellow 107 a few days back but it was dark and was on a wide road at a junction so couldnt see for definate. I've seen something like 5 aygo's on the road since they were released...saw 2 at Toyota HQ too but they were parked up ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links