Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4 Children Die In Stolen Car

Blue84

BBC News Page

This happened just down the road 2 miles away from me, seems like the Mum of the two youngest children was driving a stolen Fiesta at the time aswell. It's been on the main news and it's in all of the local papers.

:(

Yeah read about that earlier today - tragic story, although earlier they said it was the 16 year old driving the stolen car.

So awful when something like that happens, especially in your part of the world.

My sympathies go out to their families.

heard about it

was the car nicked by the 16 year olds? and were the two youngsters in the fiesta?

To be honest .. I feel sorry for the innocent parties. Not for the people who knew what they were doing was wrong.

To be honest .. I feel sorry for the innocent parties. Not for the people who knew what they were doing was wrong.

i have to agree with that

yes me too Ben.

Excellently put, I completely agree

My heartfelt sympathies to who ever had their car stolen and written off by scum.

At least they won't do it again!

Now the tax payer has to pay for councelling for their chavvy mates..... Most of whom will probably opt for it, as its a good excuse to skive off school.

I also agree... and I think the article was written badly... to me there was more emphasis on the children and no real idea of what exactly happened... other than it 'appears' that all the children were in one car.. the mother driving.. and it was stolen... and that it hit a corsa... and even that I had to read it a few times...

Sad indeed for the innocent parties... but there was definate fault here, that should not be overlooked despite the sad nature.

Deliberate obfuscation to get the 'Think of the Children!!' crowd going, with some success it would seem. Interesting to note the community it looks like they were part of too, the BBC does its best to brush over that of course.

I've got some sympathy for the 2 youngest in the car, its not their fault their mother cared so little about them that'd she place them in that situation. The 2 youths (16 is a bit beyond 'child' I think) and the mother knew exactly what they were doing however, they took that chance and lost. Its just a shame they had to destroy 2 other peoples property and quite possibly traumatise the occupants of the Corsa in the process.

do feel sorry for the younger children but to be fair the 16 yr old should have known better and as for the mother........

sounds like they were pikeys as it had a comment from some one from the travelers site.

why do ppl act so irresponsably with young childrens lives

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links