Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Those Dirty !$!$!

The Raven

Came out this morning to find some fool has removed the reflector! on the front driverside of my car! (the one next to the side light) and it looks like they have tried to get the other one out too!

Can you buy them on their own? or am i looking at a whole new lump?

ones n the front corners yeah? It's either a scrappy, getting somone's spares or a new set. Ususally not sold separate.

Depends if they are the O.E. ones clear or amber you can get replacement oned from MrT, If they are

the clear ones you get from places like eBay you have to buy a full set or hope someone as a spare one.

The ones from the likes of eBay do have a habit of falling out on the road. :eek:

In the best possible taste, it might be worth contacting GiJoe. Not sure if he's got the car to sell bits off...

heya mate, I actually lost one one of my clear side repeaters on the motorway because I didnt fit them right the first time :blink: so basically I had to buy another set so I have a spare drivers side clear sidelight/indicator jobby if your interested? oh and they are the ones for sale on rogue systems website :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links