Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Corolla Sr D4d 116

LIAM.MCGLOIN

b997.jpgf475.jpg920c.jpg the car has tinted back windows and back screen. Tsport rims Tsport rear spoiler.

:kewlpics::thumbsup:

isnt there a 180bhp Verson kciking about?

Yeah there is, but i think thats only in the Avensis atm, think the Rolla is gettin the 150bhp version :thumbsup:

Cool, I'm seriously considering changing to a diesel, the G6R is becoming a real pain in the pocket! Fuel economy isn't it's strongest point :crybaby: running up and down to Dublin 3 times a week doesn't help!.

Where abouts in Norn Iron where those photo's taken Liam? might head out and have a look at it.

I saw a transporter going into the Kings Hall this morning stacked with Toyota's. Thought it was strange as there's nothing on this weekend - unless Charles Hurst are using it for storage .

Pity there wasnt a 3 door though :(

Also a pity there isnt the option for the 2.2 D4D, considering its the 'SR' :yes:

yes its down ere in Ekn. My last car was a corolla in grey with the tte spoiler front and rear.and the Tsport rims bar the tints i think toyota was copyn me.must look for photos "copycats".The dealer principal at the garage was saying there wasnt a three door version,didnt seem to know why but he did think there may be a shortage of 3dr bodies.

Next thing you know there will be a SR vensis.

16sep136.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links