Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Bits Pics

Pug Bug

Thought you may like to see some of the interior trim that can be ordered

Gear knob and trim round the gaiter

DSC00184.jpg

Pedals, sill and electic windows surround

DSC00182.jpg

They are a bit costly for what are essentially shiny bits of metal or metal effect!

(Apologies for the size of the pics.)

is the oddly shaped mat extra cost?

that is a great place to store ur scraper

Yeah mats were extra but as you point out there are plenty of little storage places for things like that.

there is a space in the yaris there too, might put mine there! although someone will prob trip over it getting into the back.

i meant are the odly shaped mats extra as opposed to normal shape mats :)

is the oddly shaped mat extra cost?

that is a great place to store ur scraper

Yeah mats were extra but as you point out there are plenty of little storage places for things like that.

I thought that too, will have to give it a try in the Yaris too...I hate it when the scrapers wet and I'm never sure where the best place is to put it :lol:

there is a space in the yaris there too, might put mine there! although someone will prob trip over it getting into the back.

i meant are the odly shaped mats extra as opposed to normal shape mats :)

Those mats look really good, what is the reason for that bit to be cut away? As on the Yaris it's a straight mat and the mat covers the carpet from the wear of the foot rubbing against it which I assumed to be one of the reasons for that mats to be straight aswell as them covering up the carpet against dirt etc... :unsure:

• 2 months later...

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

They are a bit costly for what are essentially shiny bits of metal or metal effect!

i like that mat mate ! i have to keep pulling mine backwards as it gets stuck under the accellerator pedal! would really like one! :thumbsup:

i like that mat mate ! i have to keep pulling mine backwards as it gets stuck under the accellerator pedal! would really like one! :thumbsup:

The official Aygo ones are very similar as you may note in my picture here it just doesn't go round the right hand side of the pedal.

DSC00469.jpg

The gaiter trim looks good but the door trim, has it got anything written on it? If not it is a possibility for my Aygo. :)

The sill protector has Peugeot written on it so might not be particularly suitable but i am sure someone has made a Toyota one somewhere that would fit nicely. I noticed your mat not going right around the lump.

I do not know what is underneath it but since my heal sits on the mat it doesn't really matter to me. I can imagine people with smaller feet may have to rest their heal on it though.

The official Aygo ones are very similar as you may note in my picture here it just doesn't go round the right hand side of the pedal.

DSC00469.jpg

The gaiter trim looks good but the door trim, has it got anything written on it? If not it is a possibility for my Aygo. :)

What do you mean by official ones? did they come with the car? as i only got rubber ones that go well under the pedals!

DSC00469.jpg

What do you mean by official ones? did they come with the car? as i only got rubber ones that go well under the pedals!

Yeah they came with the car

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links