Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So You Think You Know Your Cars!?!?!?

Special Red

Don't know!? But he has great taste in alloys!

(tsw pace's if i'm not mistaken!)

Looks a bit like a late 90's seat ibiza with VW logo or a Polo derivative (clearly not though, not the same lines, unless it's a photoshop job?). Weird! And I thought I knew most popular manufacturers car names.

This will bug me! What is it do you know?

looks like late ninties or early 2K. and foreign too looking in the background, number plate & the weather conditions! Did a google search on makes and models of VW and can't find any names I don't recognise apart from a model called the VW "FOX" which is a mini looking golf model I never heard of, could it be an older version of that?

Do I get any points for the yellow Audi TT in the background?

Don't think so as the door handles and rear quater windows look all wrong, but I could stand to be corrected.

Looks like the front end of a Seat Leon. Might help with the VW mods too since they're the same car essentially. The lights are deffinately off a Seat but that could be a further mod. Any rear quarter photo's since I think that'd seal it.

My only other guess but again would need a rear quarter shot would be Peugeot 306 with a heavily modified front end but I'm far from confident on that one without a better look at the back

seat ibiza

damn why is it when i see a thread like this about 30,000 people post before me :D :D

I'm going with a Seat Ibiza as well. If it's not that then it could be some type of Peugot - but I think the front end is all wrong for this.

Ahhhhh i remember now! Its a Volkswagen GOL :thumbsup: Some strange derivative of the Golf for Brazil :thumbsup:

274765_3_full.jpg

http://www.vw.com.br And yes, it is based on the Seat Ibiza.

Did you know Volkswagen STILL sell the MK1 Golf in South Africa! But its called the Citi Golf.

http://www.vw.co.za/models/model_detail.js...elName=citiGolf

No idea but unless it's a Celica in disguise it should be in GENERAL forum hence the move............ :yes:

yeah its a Gol as leeky says, loosly based round the Ibiza these days, as is the polo... or vice versa, i could really care about bavarian motor crap :lol:

theyve been around in many guises since the 70s in places like brazil

like the Ford Ikon for the inidan market, just a mk5 fiesta with a boot! oh and they still make brand new peugeot 405s in Iran

ikon2.jpg

AHHH could be a fiesta could be an ibiza could be a polo

Ahhhhh i remember now! Its a Volkswagen GOL :thumbsup: Some strange derivative of the Golf for Brazil :thumbsup:

274765_3_full.jpg

http://www.vw.com.br And yes, it is based on the Seat Ibiza.

Did you know Volkswagen STILL sell the MK1 Golf in South Africa! But its called the Citi Golf.

http://www.vw.co.za/models/model_detail.js...elName=citiGolf

they still make the origional beetle too sumwhere

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links