Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crazy Volvo

cmarshall

swedish car ;)

are all swedish drivers like that :lol:

hehe :!Removed!: not on public roads tho! going to a Superstage course with my 2 this summer i think! should be major fun!

I think that posting that video breaks the TOC forum rules :bookworm: (Public Roads)

I am sure that a moderator could decide? :shutit:

I think that posting that video breaks the TOC forum rules :bookworm: (Public Roads)

I am sure that a moderator could decide? :!Removed!:

dont bother me :rolleyes:

I am sure that a moderator could decide? :shutit:

dont bother me :rolleyes:

Maybe it should:

Quote Management April 10 2005:

"I am now officially SICK of people posting videos of themselves, or other people, driving like idiots on public roads / public places.

So - this is me, reading you all the riot act.

The next person to post a video, or a link to a video, or people driving dangerously on a public highway or in a public place will be BANNED.

Forever.

No arguments or discussions.

No saying "its on a private road - nudge nudge, wink wink ".

Don't care if it was at 3am on an empty road.

Or in an empty car park.

Or any other stupid **** excuses the idiots seem to think somehow "justifies" their actions.

Please, don't drive dangerously on the public highway. Take it to a track, or disused airfield.

There are plenty of track days in the Uk where you can drive as fast as you like, and its not expensive.

So - I'll say it one more time, so the more stupid drivers can understand.

DO NOT POST VIDEOS OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DRIVING DANGEROUSLY ON THE PUBLIC HIGHWAY OR YOU WILL BE BANNED"

*************************************************************************************************************

I thought TOC was supposed to be a responsible forum with responsible moderators?

I thought TOC was supposed to be a responsible forum with responsible moderators?

ho-hum, how many times am i fed up of hearing that one

if it was one of our members acting the idiot and bragging about it then yes id do something, a volvo out in sweden thrapsing round doesnt really bother me

I posted the video as i thought some people might like it, i posted it in generals. Its not of me or anyone i know and its in a different country, thus not condoning street racing in any way shape or form on uk roads

Quote Management April 10 2005:

"I am now officially SICK of people posting videos of themselves, or other people, driving like idiots on public roads / public places.

The next person to post a video, or a link to a video, or people driving dangerously on a public highway or in a public place will be BANNED.

Forever.

No arguments or discussions.

No saying "its on a private road - nudge nudge, wink wink ".

Don't care if it was at 3am on an empty road.

Or in an empty car park.

Or any other stupid **** excuses the idiots seem to think somehow "justifies" their actions.

So - I'll say it one more time, so the more stupid drivers can understand.

DO NOT POST VIDEOS OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DRIVING DANGEROUSLY ON THE PUBLIC HIGHWAY OR YOU WILL BE BANNED"

***************************************************************************************************

I was only quoting what the management of TOC had laid down and quite frankly I would expect the moderators to abide by the management ruling with NO ARGUMENTS OR DISCUSSIONS

Or are they not the rules of the forum?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links