Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fully Loaded Celica

cfc1

The quality of the work is astounding, and he must have spent a fortune on it... Personal opinion though - it looks hideous...

Good find though!

Wow stunning

I would drive that in a minute, dont know quite how much I would pay for it though must have cost a fortune

WOW

A lot of time, love and money went into that car......I know I wouldnt wanna drive it.......would casue many accidents with people looking at it. :D

It is a little bit ott for me, I like stealth mode B)

it does look as others have said, somone has spend a lotof time, money and effort. It probably does it for them, but i hink it looks wrong. The install looks really nice tho, with what looks like an motorised screen

I think thats really cute....

Says it all really.... :D

Respect to the owner, for going ahead and modifying to their taste, but not my cuppa tea.

A lot of hard work but I couldn't drive that around - No way.............. :wacko:

Got to respect the amount of time, money & effort that has obviously gone into the car but modding is definately a personal thing & it's not done to my taste, I've seen a lot worse though.

My eyes, my eyes .. what have you done ..

Eww, surely I shouldn't be able to smell how bad that is over the net .. but I can.

krusty-ricers-clown-car.jpg

The quality of the work is astounding, and he must have spent a fortune on it... Personal opinion though - it looks hideous...

Good find though!

You know.... I totally agree.... it just is not in my nature to compliment it first....... :D

dont really like that IMO but every ones has their own taste.

bit OTT and seems like he just had loads of money in his hands and wanted to feature in Max Powder (Power)

its very....ummm....baby blue, i'll say.

Thats what the car is about.. just to show what he can do... not fully to my tastes either.. but their are aspects of it that ARE lush :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links