Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Woo Hoo....

TheNissanMan

Ok So I've been a bit quiet for a long, long while, but should soon be back online properly :D

I've just been accepted for a new job, I'll be selling Nissan's in Worksop, not Toyota but still Japanese and have my holiday booked for JAE :D

Have called Rob already as he;s sort of local, I haven't got a clue who else is in the area but if any other members are in the Worksop area let us know :D

Any information as to which areas of Worksop are good to live in, need to be avoided, which good pubs etc would be more than welcome :D :D :D

Woo Hoo Im a car salesman :D

Worksop.... that was the setting of Maid Marian and her Merry Men.... (used to watch it as a kid on CBBC! :lol: )

Its not too far from me, bit further up north! Well, not too far = about 80 miles in actual fact - but hey, neighbouring counties! :lol::lol:

Hope you enjoy the new job mate! :thumbsup:

More likely a Micra to start with, got to prove my sales before i get something decent, although can't see a Z until I am at least mgmt...

worksop aint far from me, About 40 mins drive but its like 30 mile lol (i think)

If i get to test drive some decent cars ill come and say hi :P

I've just been accepted for a new job, I'll be selling Nissan's in Worksop, not Toyota but still Japanese and have my holiday booked for JAE :D

Well done! Now then, gold discounts on the new GTR when it appears eh? :thumbsup:

Paul.

Thanks for the comments peeps...

Project is pretty much done, 196Bhp atm on the Rolling Road, upgraded clutch and fly, blew the thrust bearing on the old one in three days. Still to go in are the emanage (currently on f-con mini), torsen diff, bigger injectors, map sensor & wide band o2, once that lot is in she'll be at 250Bhp (max for engine internals)....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links