Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pimp My Ride

gordypix

Now I have seen many of the US shows with Xhibit and a few of the UK version and I couldn't help wondering, what with all the work they do on the body, wheels, ice, bling etc...............

Do they ever do anything to the engines?

I mean some of those cars are just junk - What would happen when they drive out looking tarted to high heaven then conk out 10 yards down the road............

Have they ever Turboed one, tagged on a huge exhaust etc etc..........

If they have then that's the shows I haven't seen............ :wacko:

ENLIGHTEN ME..................

they once re did the engine in a honda cuz it died an it looked great but dont think theyve really ever done any tuning as such

Ive only ever seen a few!I think i saw them do an engine conversion on one as it blew up half way to the place they do the work!

CB :thumbsup:

they once re did the engine in a honda cuz it died an it looked great but dont think theyve really ever done any tuning as such

That might be what i was thinking of!

CB :thumbsup:

Yup - they replaced the engine in that Mexican dudes car as well - the soft top lowrider, with a jag motor with muchos bhp senoir! :D

They replaced and uprated the entire braking system on some girls truck once. The brakes on it originally were down further than the metal !

If they did some major engine work to anything it wouldn't be visible to passers by, therefore what's the point . You can't advertise your wares from under the hood as much as you can by fitting 300 screens and some big wheels on a car !

I'm just wondering how these kids pay for the insurance?

Most of these cars have upwards of 20K put into them.....

J

American hotrod is better still :P

So are we missing the part where the people phone the Insurers and inform them of the changes so that the "hapless kids" can drive the vehicles away from the garage................ :lol:

I'd love to get a semi wreak and put it on PMR.... just to see what they did... not my money lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links