Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Get A 70 Year Old

Carrera_C

She'll have forgotten by Monday anyway, new Hip maybe :D

I'll get my coat :D :D

Harsh, just harsh, I still laughed tho :D

Erm.... does she have any interests? I know my Nan goes lawn bowling every week. If she has such interests how about a year's membership fee?

If she reads a fair bit, how about a bookclub membership? :)

Does she have many grandchildren? If so, a nice group photo of everyone together, presented in a frame could make her day. We're doing that for my Grandparent's Golden Wedding Anniversary this year. :thumbsup:

Does she have many grandchildren? If so, a nice group photo of everyone together, presented in a frame could make her day. We're doing that for my Grandparent's Golden Wedding Anniversary this year. :thumbsup:

Now that's the sort of thing I would never think of, excelent idea!!!

May be stealing that from you.

I don't wanna know about a 70 year old sliding their tail end about ..

Just give her some quality "gear" .. it's do wonders for her joints.

Depends what shes into I guess.... I normally get my Grandma flowers - she likes reading (Mills & Boon type books) but she has so many, I never know which ones she has or hasnt got - failing that, a Westie ornament (she used to have a Westie, he passed away last year)....

Flowers, books or ornaments! Never fails! :lol:

Hey, you know those Royal Doulton figurines you can get that have ladies names.... why dont you see if you can find one with hers, like my Grandma is Mary and my Mum got her one called Mary and she really likes it - she says it looks like her in her younger days! :lol:

HNFISC_16693_v1_m56577569830559408.jpg:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now that's the sort of thing I would never think of, excelent idea!!!

May be stealing that from you.

Just wondering why you'd get a photo of someone elses family to give to your grandmother :blink: :P

How about a subscription to a magazine such as Gardener's World? I usually wrap the current copy and include details of the subscription inside.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links