Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Group Buy

Chris.S

Over the last few years ive done some group buys for the Lexus guys and i hope i can help in someway on here

Chris

Sounds a good idea,

I guess consumables would be wanted in the highest numbers, oil filters, brake pads, discs, air filters etc.

Other than I can't really think of much that ever needs replacing maybe front lights on the gen 6 celica as they seem to get chipped??

Are you including TTE / TRD parts in this? Lowering springs might be a good one - certainly one I would be interested in (although I still need to measure clearance on my driveway!). And Brake disks & pads as well...

Are you including TTE / TRD parts in this? Lowering springs might be a good one - certainly one I would be interested in (although I still need to measure clearance on my driveway!). And Brake disks & pads as well...

If you know the part numbers i can try because i dont have part numbers to that kind of stuff

Yeah some TTE/TRD stuff would be nice really. looking at some spings as well

Lowering springs id be able to do for latest gen celica's

TTE springs for the p1 yaris would be handy depending on what price you can offer them at

again if you have the part number i can work out a deal, and we can do group buys periodically depending on interest

chris if i get the part no for a TTE crank for the 3S can you get one for £200 or so :P . what about service bits, oil filters and the like , for those who self service?

It looks like service items and performance items are top of the list then.

Things like oil filters are well worth doing as a lot of people self service or get a cheap local garage to do the service, but toyotas require the genuine oil filter to have the one way valve in it. I guess the problem with oil fileters is they only cost £8 anyway - is it worth the hassle to organise a group buy and need to send them out to each person? Probably not

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links