Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Eastenders + Pat Butcher/evans = Omg

DaveSR

TOC is a little dead and I'm sure I'm not the only person who watches the show (*might I just add that I caught this on the off chance :P )

We all know that the Eastenders script writers have come up with some pretty dismal story lines but who the heck came up with the story about Mrs Evans sleeping with Mr Trueman (I think) for doing his books for his car business.

_903679_pat_150.jpg

The women isn't the prettiest thing on the street (and neither am I'm) but when the camera panned to Pat standing by the window smoking a !Removed! and basically holding Mr Trueman to a type of ransom for s*x, it was like OMG.

I'm sorry but I just have to get this off my chest - and remember it's only a twisted TV show

But they never use to be that bad did they ;)

What do you guys think?

Yeah its all a bit strange.... people are mates and then all of a sudden they fancy each other.... that doesnt happen in real life!

You just always fancy them and then get a chance, so take it! :lol::lol:

But yeah, god bless Pat, she's not in the prime of her youth anymore - the thing I found funniest was the smug look on Patricks face after they'd done it at the end of the episode and she says something like "Ready for round 2" :lol::lol: How cheesy!

I hope Nick Ross came on at the end of the episode and said ....."Don't have Nightmares ! "

No.... I'm frightened to go to bed.... :lol::lol:

I hope Nick Ross came on at the end of the episode and said ....."Don't have Nightmares ! "

:lol: - expect a good cat fight when mrs trueman finds out..................... :o

Rash.

p.s. just watched this episode accidentally..... really..............seriously....

Makes me cringe everytime she does that 'come on' voice to Patrick. Eughhhhh.

If they get together they could rename the car-lot Pat'n'Pat cars... I'll get me coat.

BTW Dave, what's with the name change? Fancied adding a little 'SR' to your TOC life? :lol:

BTW Dave, what's with the name change? Fancied adding a little 'SR' to your TOC life? :lol:

Yep thought I would join the club :lol:

I was having problems with ЪV€ - but 10/10 for observation :thumbsup:

In real life she is "with" .. Mrs Bucket from "Keeping up Appearances" .. I'm just off to be ill.

pat butchers FULL real name is....

Pamela David Peter Lancelot Holy Clement Atlee

no bull :P

Unfortunately I was flicking through the channels and saw the last bit of eastenders, the line from pat at the end was just so wrong "ready for the second round" and then there was that bloke in the bed with a smile on his face. it should have flashed up on the screen "SICK BAGS ON STANDBY"

In real life she is "with" .. Mrs Bucket from "Keeping up Appearances" .. I'm just off to be ill.

Yep. She plays for the home team.

Unfortunately I was flicking through the channels and saw the last bit of eastenders, the line from pat at the end was just so wrong "ready for the second round" and then there was that bloke in the bed with a smile on his face. it should have flashed up on the screen "SICK BAGS ON STANDBY"

I saw the exact same bit :lol: But she is quite correct, sleeping with Pat Butcher is very similar to a boxing match, a large heavy weight partner, manly and butch, going to give you a pounding and maybe knock you out! (could continue with jokes about the ring etc.. but won't) :lol:

Well i never, i didn't know that! I didn't even know Patricia Routledge was that way inclined, or Pam St. Clement for that matter...

You learn something new every day! :wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links