Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Accessories

HOLLY85

HI I AM WAITIN TO TAKE DELIVERY OF MY AYGO IN MARCH BUT HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME ACCESSORIES FOR IT LIKE TWEETY mats OR CHARACTER STYLE mats AND ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES TO MAKE IT LOOK BETTER E.G. NEW GEAR KNOB NOT MANY PLACES SEEM TO STOCK ANY OF THESE CAN ANYONE HELP?

I WAS ALSO THINKING ABOUT GETTING A TOM TOM INSTALLED IN IT BUT IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REGISTERED SO NOT SURE IF IT IS TO LATE HAS ANYONE ELSE CHANGED THERE MIND ABOUT THIS JUST BEFORE TAKIN DELIVERY? :)

Hi Welcome to TOC.

Typing in capitals makes it very hard to read but I will try and answer you anyway :)

I'm sure your dealer will be more than happy to install Tom tom as it is an aftermarket system anyway it can be installed by the dealer at any time. However I would suggest that you source your own Tom Tom unit and if you don't fancy installing it yourself ask an auto electrician to do it for you. I'm sure you would save money doing it this way.

Regarding Tweety car mats, I doubt you will be able to get any Tailored mats this early but I would suggest you have a look in Halfords to see what they have available there.

After a quick search I found this site: http://www.autostyle.co.uk offering tailored mats and you can specify your own logo.

HTH :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links