Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hell Hath No Fury.......................

gar-mac

OMFG Now that is one lady not to :censor: with :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

She should have just sold it instead of killing the car :thumbsup:

even better!!! she trashed it then tries to sell it!!!!!

Mmm how many of these have I seen in the last year? Exactly Minidoughty, why trash the car and then try and sell it? Stupid cow. <_<

He cheated on her, plain and simple!! Well there's nothing like a woman scorned... Stupid woman! :lol:

He cheated on her, plain and simple!! Well there's nothing like a woman scorned... Stupid woman! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"What've have you done to your car you stupid cow?"

"...*My* car?"

"Well it's in your name."

" :crybaby: "

BTW: I'm not endorsing adultery here... Just, next time anyone wants to go off on one, check your documents first! ;)

To be honest i think the satisfaction of painting the car and smashing the windows was enough for her... Don't think its about the money!!

:rolleyes:

To be honest i think the satisfaction of painting the car and smashing the windows was enough for her... Don't think its about the money!!

But why not do *his* car over?

It probably is *his* car, he probably just got it in her name for cheaper insurance!!! Haha! I know it sounds daft but i do know people that do this!

It probably is *his* car, he probably just got it in her name for cheaper insurance!!! Haha! I know it sounds daft but i do know people that do this!

Now that *would* be funny! :D

That's harsh, really, really harsh. She's also keyed the paintwork to :censor: , smashed the windscreen & took the wingmirror off which I didn't notice at 1st.

He obviously bought himself the car but put it in her name for, like Dicey said, cheaper insurance etc. She found out he was cheating so decided to savage what probably was his pride & joy & then realised that as far as the paperwork is concerned it was her car so now she's selling what's left.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links