Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newby Mr2 Owner

Mr2chick

Hi All,

New here, just in case you did not notice :D ... Just bought my first Toyota the other day and it’s a lovely MR2 electric blue on a 51 plate, and I am loving the car.

I have always liked Toyota’s but never fancied any of the cars other than the MR2, but due to my age before it was imposable to insure, but now older, I can insurance as is not to much....

2 years ago I had the MG115, and you can tell how much better the quality and control is on the MR2, but need I say more about the MG…..

All I can say is bring on the summer for the roof to come down B)

So that's me, hope to join in and be part of the owners club

Bye

Kaz

welcome to the forums mate :D sounds a lovely car that you've got there :thumbsup: i really like the new shape in blue!

Enjoy her and it'll be so worth it come summer :)

oh and post up and pics if you have any so we can :drool:

Dan

Hi, thanks for the reply, just to let you know that the car is a Roadster, but as soon as i get some pictures, i'll put them on here.

yeah I like the roadsters in blue :D look forward to seeing a picture soon :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum.

Get some pics up sharpish... need to see the goods!

:thumbsup:

Hello Hon :)

Nice to see another female face around here :) I too love the Roadsters in Lagoon Blue :)

Deffo get some pics up hon :thumbsup:

Hi sorry for the belated welcome.

It's certainly not warm round here at the moment but i've seen quite a convert's with the tops down (they must be mad)

anyway hope you enjoy your car and safe motoring. :)

No not warm here either, and as you said I’ve seen allot of tops down, but think I’ll wait a little longer till I’ll take the roof down, well at least wait until the temps are above 12 degrees...

The only thing I have found so far with the Mr2, is that it does not take much for the back end to fly out, was going through town the other day and ended up sideways down most of it, not to sure if I over accelerated or slipped on a drain cover, either way it did shake me up a little, and its made me respect the car allot more

Ah the joys of mid engine and rear wheel drive. :fear:

But seriously they can take you by surprise from time to time.

Even when you think you know the limits the MR2 does have a bad habbit of bitting back sometimes.

It's best to have a gentle foot on the accelerator and avoid anything slippy (grids, wet leaves, etc)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links