Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kiwimr2........

KiwiMR2

Well I know it's been a good 3 months since I posted on here(I can see some new names:) )......been sorting trying to avoid "MR2" things as I decided it was time to move on. I didn't really want to do it but I guess we all have to move on at some stage. BAB4RE will be back on a MR2 on day. It's a bit of a same I didn't get the change to crack that 300 rwhp mark however Im 99% sure the new owner will make it happen.

Same day I sold it today it was featured in one of our National Car Magazines....I'll have to scan it in :)

It's final spec & some farewell pics:

1993 Gen III MR2 GT-S Turbo T-TOP

263 RWHP (196.8 kw's at the wheels on 16 psi) PRIOR to the installation of the Trust Side Mount intercooler & Power FC.

Engine Mods:

Cat back HKS Hiper exhaust.

Greddy side mount intercooler.

Greddy Type R BOV (NOT loud).

CUSTOM made cold airbox with K&N Pod.

Electronics:

APEXi Power FC engine management computer (& hand controller already in cabin)

Blitz FATT turbo timer/voltmeter.

Profec B Electronic boost controller (In cabin Hi & Lo settings).

Custom made Elo Glo baby blue/green dials.

Exterior Mods:

Tom

:)

MR21.jpg

MR22.jpg

MR23.jpg

MR25.jpg

MR27.jpg

MR26.jpg

MR24.jpg

awww damn it dude! top car it was

so what ya moving on to?

Indeed....Im not really that thrilled with the idea but what's done is done. Moving on to........nothing at this stage :( we have the 98 Glanza V for the missus & i'll putt around in the mini :( Im hoping to do that up over the next year or so, drop EVERYTHING from a 1996 1.3i round nose into mine B) The coin I got for the MR2 ($4560 GBP's) will be add to our deposit for an investment property.

Im thinking when we have a little one we will have to sell the Glanza & get a 4 door car.......Altezza (6 speed) sounds nice :P

The chap that brought it sounds like he will do the right think and slap on a DP & tune it and crack out the 300 RWHP I know it's capable of :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

ahh, the old 'real commitments' no more fancy motors :P :lol:

still pop in every now and then matey ;)

that is a gorgeous car, Im sure your sad to see it go :( you had it looking gorgeous by the end though :) sutnning mate :thumbsup:

absolutely fantastic looking car mate :drool::drool::drool: :( Really loving the ducktail spoiler, and the toms kit is by far the best for the MR2 :drool:

damn.. another one bites the dust due to property commitments!.. I know exactly how you feel brotha!... :(

Sad times indeed... good luck with the juggling of the priorities mate.. its hard for a bit but then you get used to it.

In sayign that.. i still aint used to driving a diesel now!

Commitments?... ooooh no.. you aint getting me to go down that route yet lol... long live my MR2!!!! Aint no man who will make me have to 'commit' to anything but my Skye!... no man who could compare right now! :P hehehehe

Such a shame hon... she looked like a fine specimen

sorry to hear that mate, so much time, money and effort gone into it.

on the same note, i sold my datsun 200sx today...... was a shame to see such a nice car go but such is life. im sure when the time comes, you will find something bigger and better to fill the void ;)

200sxa.jpg

Thanks guy's she was indeed a beauty :)

still pop in every now and then matey

For sure....can't let my Knowledge of MR2's go to waste ;)

damn.. another one bites the dust due to property commitments!.. I know exactly how you feel brotha!...

Sad times indeed... good luck with the juggling of the priorities mate.. its hard for a bit but then you get used to it.

In saying that.. i still aint used to driving a diesel now!

Hehe yeah, I specificly didn't drive it much over the last 8 weeks.....just went for one last blat & done. Still, will be nice to have a property under the belt.

Commitments?... ooooh no.. you aint getting me to go down that route yet lol... long live my MR2!!!! Aint no man who will make me have to 'commit' to anything but my Skye!... no man who could compare right now! hehehehe

Such a shame hon... she looked like a fine specimen

Hehehehe......your one of a few in the "other" boat, so often it's the lady of ya life that make's the lad's get rid of there pride & joy, good to see that a Lass could also be in the same boat on occasion B)

That does seem a real shame, did it have the mk1 badge on the front?

Yep, and I kept it as a souvenir ;)

sorry to hear that mate, so much time, money and effort gone into it.

on the same note, i sold my datsun 200sx today...... was a shame to see such a nice car go but such is life. im sure when the time comes, you will find something bigger and better to fill the void

Yep your right, there will be another nice car one day :D

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links