Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What To Do In Prague?

DefiantFrog

I'm off to Prague next week for a couple of nights (Monday to Wednesday) with the missus (Her valentines pressie to me! :D )...

Does anyone have any recommendations of where to go and what to see?

Get smashed on cheap booze and flirt will all the stunning locals :)

not much else to do :) mite be some fancy buildings etc... but most important the downstairs bit sells ale

Prague's an interesting one...

firstly, this time of year - wrap up...

head for the bridge, erm, i cant remember its name, but its a well known one, very nice to look at, just go in the evening or early morning, otherwise its crowded and full of street sellers, not to mention pick pockets...

From there, head into the town centre for 'the clock', its actually better than it sounds...

other than that, there is the palace - worth a wander around, and as you walk around the city, you'll see a lot of mixed influence, its very French Gothic meets Soviet cold war..

But, food and drink is cheap, but shop around for the good stuff, avoid the cheap looking restaraunts, as a decent one isnt much more expensive, and wont leave you with after effects you'd rather avoid...

Also, there are lots of club's, just have a good look around the entrance before you go in, since your taking your missues, any picture of a female in a bikini or less, probably best to find somewhere else, unless she's into that sort of thing...

you wont miss out though, a lot of places have TV's outside showing you what your missing, so just have a quick glance...

Prague, it's awesome, been twice, once on the standard 'stag do' the other for a mates birthday.

Whilst I really only explored one side of it I can guarantee the other side is very good.

Like Fidgets said, the bridge and clock tower, watch your wallet but also late at night, watch your testies! The Roma prostitutes are pretty rough!

(In every sense of the word!)

If you're into big loud clubs, the largest one in Europe is just by the bridge-

(Probably one of many that claim this but it is pretty big!)

I'm hoping to take my missus this year so late us know how you get on... :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links