Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Multimap

Kev Mc

I'm just trying to sort a map of directions on multimap that will show me the route from my house to the Rochdale meet via Birch Services on the M62, but whenever I fill in the details it does it mainly in km instead of miles. I know it mentions miles but I'd much rather have it using mainly miles. Any1 got any idea how I can change it?

Thanks in advance

Kev

Hi Kev,

When I type in directions... I get miles with km in brackets after it...

Is that with a via? It works ok just from 1 place to another but when I put a via in it it changes to the way I mentioned, the same thing happened in work too. It wouldn't be too much of a problem if I could find Birch Services as a destination address but for some reason it only finds it when I put it as a via :ffs:

why not just go yours to birch then? dont need to go via as we will be ni convoy...

OR!!!!

do a route from yours to birch... then a separate one from birch to rochdale? ;) bonus!

why not just go yours to birch then? dont need to go via as we will be ni convoy...

OR!!!!

do a route from yours to birch... then a separate one from birch to rochdale? ;) bonus!

Yeah, I was going to do that but for some reason it can only find it when it's as a via. It's ok, I'll just write on it in pen, I was just wondering if I could adjust the settings or something.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links