Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

License Plate Value?

Jamesb4uk

How do i tell what a license plates worth?

Popped out today & a fella i was talking to mentioned that the plate on the 300zx was probaly worth a small fortune....

Plate is TAZ 66**

J

Granted TAZ is one of the more popular ones, probably something to do with that ridiculous lisping cartoon character. :rolleyes: The most expensive one with 4 numerals i`ve found is TAZ 1111 which is on sale for £3995 The lowest priced one is £495. GEZ, FEZ are going from £69 Obviously you have to add the £80 transfer fee on top. :thumbsup:

naaa...

its a northern irish plate, very easy to pick up for £100 or so...

as D mentions, only if its got some good numbers will it be worth anything decent, although the TAZ might fetch a little more than the others... but small fortune, im afraid not...

naaa...

its a northern irish plate, very easy to pick up for £100 or so...

as D mentions, only if its got some good numbers will it be worth anything decent, although the TAZ might fetch a little more than the others... but small fortune, im afraid not...

At the moment we here in fermanagh n.ireland are on the BIG reg they are makn good money am lookn for BIG 7175 to sell to Jordan or for someone in the same job as her 7175= !Removed! or 8008 BOOB but CIG PIG and NIG are been excluded.

So that`ll be DIG for JCB drivers, RIG for oil workers, JIG for bodywork chappies, MIG for welders, I could go on all day. :lol::thumbsup:

So that`ll be DIG for JCB drivers, RIG for oil workers, JIG for bodywork chappies, MIG for welders, I could go on all day. :lol::thumbsup:

DIG 6312 DIGGER. RIG trucks also MIG will be MG drivers FIG (now how did they put the fig into those figrolls) thats just for the ones of us old enough to remember. oh yea GIG for all the rodies

I'd have not said it was worth a lot to be honest.....

TRy Teamshock.. the guy thats runs its mrs is called Taryn, or Taz for short and she is into her cars :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links