Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Doing Burnouts In A Carpark Is A Bad Idea

Flat Pack

Because something like this might happen.

Don't know which is most shocking, that his car looks to have burnt out pretty fast or that he was stupid enough to try doing burnouts in an open supermarket carpark in the first place. Perhaps sometimes people do get what they deserve ;)

Ha! I can remember doing some 'puter work at a client and there were these two lads working there having an "animated discussion" about how one them put his front bumper to a car park wall then "floored it", burning out his tyres. The other from his comment - "Naaaarrr!" - obviously approved! :lol: Tw*ts!

Brilliant, Ive been telling my son burnouts are mega bad for the car, now I'll show him this. Pitty we all will be paying for it via our insurance premiums.

I didnt think the crankshaft breaking would case the engine to catch fire.

Nor would I..... However I think that one of camshafts may of snapped which could of punched a hole and then caught a fuel line.

Still... Good luck with the insurance crooks... sorry, company. :D Some of the comments about how he should claim are daft. How green do they think insurance companies are? :rolleyes:

That serves him right for being a prat and doing burnt outs, no my mistake burn outs in a public place.

If i was shopping there and saw that i would have pointed and laughed

Can someone please enlighten me? What is the point of a burnout and what does it prove about the driver or car?

Not being funny....I really don't know!

ouch.............! bet the driver sti**ed himself when he saw flames come up...You dont expect that to happen.

Rash.

no thats tripe

it set on fire because its a ford which will just die when you try to give it some stick :lol:

no thats tripe

it set on fire because its a ford which will just die when you try to give it some stick :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

thanks for a great link ..i've just been on there for 20minutes :wacko:

i cant believe the amount of faults they have ...

i esp liked the headlight's keep comming on and off..fixed by dealer found to be wrong switch fitted at factory :eek:

praise the japs

Can someone please enlighten me? What is the point of a burnout and what does it prove about the driver or car?

In a normal road car with road tyres there is no point what so ever.

But in drag racing they do it to heat the tyre and make the tyre sticky to get better traction off the line.

no thats tripe

Lol - was gonna say, Dodgy wiring, or it bust a fuel line... :D

In a normal road car with road tyres there is no point what so ever.

But in drag racing they do it to heat the tyre and make the tyre sticky to get better traction off the line.

Sooooooo

In terms of drag racing it gives you an edge.

In terms of a road car in a supermarket carpark, at best it s**gs your tyres, at worst you're left with a burnt out Shell.

I'm surprised more drivers don't do it.......NOT!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links