Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae

mark_n

Billing was a LOAD better than last year .. I've been 4 years running now, and the last one was pony ..

Yes i agree i've been going to JAE for 5 years and last year was the worst,

it had no atmosphere :(

bring back billing :D i know that wont happen though,so i surpose i'll have to give the showground

another go ;)

I enjoyed last years event.. but it was my 1st time. Maybe that was the problem for TOC.. there was a lot of newbies like me there as far as i'm led to believe.. i didn't know that many people, and felt a little out of place... also.. not really being able to put names to faces and forum names made it a little more confusing.. hopefully it will be better next year.. i'll waer a T-Shirt saying " i'm the fud from Scotland" or something :lol:

well i was at EOE today and jae wasnt on now....... (just incase you wondered alan ;) )

any way, why cry about the venue, to me it was about the people and the cars, not that there wasn't enough trees....

I enjoyed last years event.. but it was my 1st time. Maybe that was the problem for TOC.. there was a lot of newbies like me there as far as i'm led to believe.. i didn't know that many people, and felt a little out of place... also.. not really being able to put names to faces and forum names made it a little more confusing.. hopefully it will be better next year.. i'll waer a T-Shirt saying " i'm the fud from Scotland" or something :lol:

You could join SoTOC.... you get your own tight strappy top with your name on and everything! :lol::lol:

I've thought about getting a petition made up to move JAE back to billing. Anybody interested in signing it? :lol:

:thumbsup: yeah as long as we can move that food stall that did them amazing burgers too :drool:

I've thought about getting a petition made up to move JAE back to billing. Anybody interested in signing it? :lol:

It won't happen. Too many cars and clubs and too little space and too little security at Billing. Plus too many trees dripping sap all over your nice shiny cars. :angry:

You could join SoTOC.... you get your own tight strappy top with your name on and everything! :lol::lol:

Only if it's pink.:thumbsup: B)

well i was at EOE today and jae wasnt on now....... (just incase you wondered alan ;) )

any way, why cry about the venue, to me it was about the people and the cars, not that there wasn't enough trees....

at the end of the day... thats why we are there i suppose, could be in a landfill, wed all still turn up :P

at the end of the day... thats why we are there i suppose, could be in a landfill, wed all still turn up :P

ive been to meets everywhere in allsorts of states nothing shall stand in my way :P

Bring your own tree! :D

yeah think ill get a cactus and put a sign on it saying hug me, could make great entertainment

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links