Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gaydon Motor Museum Meet

Demonic Angel

I thought it might be nice to arrange a meet to the Motor Museum at Gaydon - a few people I've spoken to have agreed it'd be a great idea.

I didnt just want this open to Midlanders only - as I think it'd be a great day out for everyone! Gaydon has the worlds finest collection of historic British cars, I know none of us drive British cars, but I'm sure it'll still be a very fun and informative day out! :)

I'd really like to see how many people would be up for this generally - for more information on Gaydon, please click here. It's situated off Junction 12 of the M40, just south of Leamington Spa.

Ideally I'd like the meet to be in March sometime, as Bruntingthorpe is in April and it gives people a good few weeks notice!

Would anyone be interested? Just really want to see initial numbers - we can arrange the date later on!

Really?? :lol:

I've never been to Gaydon before, which is strange really as I only used to live up the road from it!

I think its £8 per adult, so yeah, is a bit more expensive than Bruntingthorpe....

gaydon now require money up front for use of the car park.. then money for the museum.

we have moved from that to something better

iv been to gaydon two years in a row now. Toc crew was there in 2004 which i just happened to be there with the honda revolution lot, would of took my rolla there but didnt know we had a meet there...oops

last year was the honda revs lot again and some other lil meet next to us, think it was vauxhall but cant remember much as i didnt pay much attention to them.

this year i know that the honda revs will be there again, round about march, thinks its the 26th, not too sure yet.

i know that you have to pay for the museum but dont remember paying for the parking... no one payed... :thumbsup:

im up 4 going!!!

yer the honda lot is on the 26th march!

:thumbsup:

iv been to gaydon two years in a row now. Toc crew was there in 2004 which i just happened to be there with the honda revolution lot, would of took my rolla there but didnt know we had a meet there...oops

last year was the honda revs lot again and some other lil meet next to us, think it was vauxhall but cant remember much as i didnt pay much attention to them.

this year i know that the honda revs will be there again, round about march, thinks its the 26th, not too sure yet.

i know that you have to pay for the museum but dont remember paying for the parking... no one payed... :thumbsup:

im up 4 going!!!

yer the honda lot is on the 26th march!

:thumbsup:

think you'll find honda revolutions paid for it i bet... or gaydon got the hint they were losing trade

Dont get me wrong.. gaydon is a good venue.. brings back memories of my first club meet with Toc & LOC

things were alot smaller back then :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links