Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Petrolheads On Bbc2

msherry21

That to me was one of the worst shows I have seen in my life, actually can't believe I watched the whole thing to see if would get any better (it didn't)

does anyone else think it was a whole load of scripted jokes, canned laughter and just a copy of the same games they have on "Have I got news for you" but car related?

Awful!!!

rant over :!Removed!:

Michael.

as i said in the gold thread on this...

"what a load of tosh...

Morrisey had the charisma of a wet haddock... and the guests were funnier and more entertaining than the team captains...

i think ill do something more enjoyable next week, like say, jump into a pit full of cobras... and was it just me, or was Hammond THE most annoying git ever on that?

"

I liked the part of the show where they showed only a small bit of the car and you had to guess what it was....but that was the only part i liked <_<

Yeah it was pretty poor, i was quite dissapointed really, was expecting something a bit better than that! :ffs:

Although the blind-folded parking was quite funny :)

Not one of BBC's better productions..........................lame :(

I actually thought it wasnt too bad.... most shows start off pants and get better....

Plus you know its not in my vocab to say anything bad about Richard Hammond! :lol:

Even A Question of Sport had to start somewhere.... it could get better!

Always the optimist..... :rolleyes:

i laughed a couple of times and thought the activity rounds were funny, but i think if i saw them again id be bored by them.

they need to sort out the presenter.

i think some people were expecting too much from it, there is only so much u can do with a show like that. but i agree it needs to get better otherwise ill be doing something else soon

Well it was hardly prime time, was it? Just a little programme to fill a gap. I'd watch it again but wouldn't be too disappointed if they forgot to put it on.

Well.... on went the TV... and obviously Top Gear was watched... then came the decision... Petrolheads... or Mission Impossible 2 on itv2.... well

Hammond... or Cruise....

Well Mr Cruise blatently won... and even tho I have the DVD (tho I think my big sis still has it borrowed...) I watched MI:2...

Pretty glad I did!!! :D

Yes it was fairly pants.... The sad fact being that I got every question right bar one (the salami) before any of them did lol :!Removed!:

Who else is getting utterly fed up of that smug little git Hammond cropping up everywhere??? He was even in the paper the other day. Going on about how much he runs and then started going on about being a god botherer.... Even on last night top gear, out of the three presenters, he was letting the side down big time, where May and Clarkson come across as very clever, very funny blokes, Hammond just comes across as the idiot that likes to be the centre of attention, even if the only attention he gets is them taking the *****.....

The chap from "life on mars" is a legend... Now THATS good telly!

You've all got it right, it was rubbish! Wasn't prime time and i had heard nothing of it so just watched as was after top gear. Was rubbish and i laughed once loud but that was the only laugh. Was boring! I liked guessing the cars from a little bit but im sure you could find a game like that on the internet if you were that bothered. Rubbish TV even though there were some faces there that should have had me rolling on the floor!

I found it quite funny but then I do have an odd sense of humour ;)

Definately could've made a better choice of presenter aswell :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links