Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cheap Bedroom Furniture

jay dh

hey

looking for cheapish bedroom furniture and come across argos and ikea, anyone know of any other good places like them?

cheers

Argos is just crap.. the stuff at Ikea looks very good value for money, we are doing the kids' rooms from Ikea soon.

argos is cheaper but i dont think there is much difference between the cheap ranges from each company... both will do and are fine

We got our bedroom furniture from Argos.... there was all sorts of screws and handles missing from the box!

We got our living room cabinets from Ikea though - and they are marvellous - I'd choose Ikea every time! :thumbsup:

Yep.. Ikea stuff is far better quality than Argos stuff.. i know.. i got 3 kids who put them through a series of test as soon as i build the things up.

In the 3 kid test.. Ikea won in every catogary.

i did my bedroom out in ikda furniture a few weeks ago. dead easy to put together and they quality is really high. very strong stuff

i have bought stuff from idea and argos before, both are still standing but i agree ikea is nicer.

ill look in 2nd hand stores for some stuff but ill prob end up going to ikea

Argos is rubbish unless you like the idea of redrilling holes or even making new ones to match up two parts of a piece of furniture.

IKEA fits together amazingly well. When my girlfriend and I put together my first piece of Ikea kit (a book/CD case) I was sceptical but very pleasantly surprised to discover how well it fitted together.

Oh, did I mention it looks better too? :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links