Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paranormal Site....

Blaze

Okay some people know im hooked on a little site called Forum Anything....with me so far? :lol:

Well theres a new site now, just for the paranormal, Its only just opened so its a bit slooow and before anyone starts yes it is on the same server as FA if you dont like it dont go on it simple :thumbsup:

But if you are interested in UFO's or anything else check it out! We already have Kimi, Les and Anne on there, be good to see a few others....

(oh im a moderator on it aswell!!!!! hehehe)

The Dark Half

Fanks guys!

Whooooooohhhooooo. *waves hands* ;)

Actually, as an "interested skeptic" I'll probably join. I'm not as anti-paranormal as I sometimes appear. For a long while I considered taking up paranormal investigation with a friend from uni after seeing one or two strange things myself that were not easily explained.

you must be really bored to talk about rubbish like that :lol:

You have NO idea... :D I'm currently programming a !Removed! *yawn* invoicing *stretch* system... Someone kill me now.

as i said, if you dont like it dont comment or go on it, simple ;)

did anybody hear something then :blink: ...is there anybody out there :shutit:

i think we're not alone :eek:

i think we'll have jaxx joined by the end of today :lol::lol::lol:

lmao.... ummm no

im a man of science.... i rely on scientific proof... ;)

I got too many forums to keep up with as it is... dont need another lol

tho I may pop in from time to time and actually see if ther eis anything interesting other than pure speculation there... :yes:

oh....

and if you havnt got a link back to TOC.... then stop pimping your website

unless some mysterious force can redirect people back :lol2:

Hang on, so youve been looking? :blink:

:lol: Contradict yourself!!!! :lol:

There is one :rolleyes: I said it was new so bear with us :rolleyes: idiot :rolleyes: Read my posts :rolleyes:

its my job to ensure other forums are not poaching members, so yes i had to look, muppet :lol2:

I'd also hazard a guess that 'having a look' and 'registering/signing up' is a bit different :P

I do hope you get some interesting people on there.. with a site like that.. its the people and the experiences that can make or break it... I personally never experienced anything paranormal...

I'd also hazard a guess that 'having a look' and 'registering/signing up' is a bit different :P

So why did rob sign up and post? :lol::lol:

LOL... well then indeed that is registering... as you can see... I havent been on there to check and was looking at it merely from this thread

..... :huh:

i must have had an out of body experience on that one.....

lmao.... ummm no

im a man of science.... i rely on scientific proof... ;)

Me too, but that doesn't mean there isn't some scientific proof behind "paranormal" activity. Most UFO's for example turn out to be planets such as Venus, Jupiter or Mercury due to the rapid colour changes caused by local atmospheric conditions. Ghostly apparitions can be caused by powerful magnetic fields interfering with the brains electrical impulses... Done that too and it's well freaky. Sleep paralysis being mistaken for abductions... Etc, etc. If there is nobody on a paranormal forum with this knowlege or access to others who have this knowledge then people can let their imaginations fill the voids as it were. Hence the interested "skeptic" bit. Might get called a killjoy but it helps keep a ground in reality. ;)

killjoy.... nah mate your on planet earth like the rest of us

i wont rule out intelligent life... after an infinate space, i see it hard there isnt at least something, somewhere. But turning up here in silver machines and applying anal probes then thats another matter

..... :huh:

i must have had an out of body experience on that one.....

are you on AOL then?

Because thats the only thing that makes to different people have the same IP address thats why.

And your the only one who would use those words and keep this thread going long enough to get publicity for us! ;) Thanks! :P

doo-do-do-dooooooo-do

fetch mulder and skully :lol:

theres not even a member called jaxx for a start :lol2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links