Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paranormal Site....

Blaze

must be my doppleganger, do an email search moderator, if i get something in my inbox ill call the FBI and put my tinfoil hat on

must be my doppleganger, do an email search moderator, if i get something in my inbox ill call the FBI and put my tinfoil hat on

yOU Know about the illumanti too?!

This one?? Lookie

This one?? Lookie

Ahh. Call of Cthulu. Used to play that when I was a kid! :)

Nice "Dan" artwork behind the text too. Takes me back to the days of Lawnmower Death and Morbid Angel.

Now I feel old. :(

This one?? Lookie

Ahh. Call of Cthulu. Used to play that when I was a kid! :)

Nice "Dan" artwork behind the text too. Takes me back to the days of Lawnmower Death and Morbid Angel.

Now I feel old. :(

Not as old as me!! :rolleyes:

killjoy.... nah mate your on planet earth like the rest of us

i wont rule out intelligent life... after an infinate space, i see it hard there isnt at least something, somewhere. But turning up here in silver machines and applying anal probes then thats another matter

Liking that! (the quote, that is, not the idea of anal probes :eek: ).

The concept of life outside our own experience is an attractive one for many. There seems to have been a increase in the desire for it to be true however, as our planet has 'shrunk' with Worldwide communications and easier travel.

There doesn't appear to be enough 'mystery' in our everyday lives so it's understandable that people will look elsewhere, ie. for paranormal phenomena.

I'm not dismissing it all however. I want to believe, as they say but my 'science gene' kicks in and that's not a bad thing.

I've had a quick visit to the forum and will pop in again though.

There's plenty of room for everyone to have their differing views on things. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links