Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Aygo Recall!

neos

My Aygo is recalled again (first time was few months ago for a possible problem in ECU).

I bought it in July '05 in Greece (probably one of the first released).

No probs so far, except the alarm button's tendency to crack after exposure in sunlight (always plenty in here!). Was replaced once, needs replacement again!

The letter that I received from Toyota Hellas arrived with courier and refers to some bolts in the front bumper bar (?) that need tightening. However, there is no bar that I know of in modern cars bumpers..

Anyone received the same kind of letter?

The letter that I received from Toyota Hellas arrived with courier and refers to some bolts in the front bumper bar (?) that need tightening. However, there is no bar that I know of in modern cars bumpers..

Its on about the reinforcement bar, when the bumper cover is removed, there is a large curved section of metal, absorbs any damage if there is a front end bump, stops stuff getting pushed back into the engine bay and radiator.

Its on about the reinforcement bar, when the bumper cover is removed, there is a large curved section of metal, absorbs any damage if there is a front end bump, stops stuff getting pushed back into the engine bay and radiator.

Thanks Matty,

I visited the garage today, the job was done in 15 minutes. I replaced the cracked alarm button again..

Thanks Matty,

I visited the garage today, the job was done in 15 minutes. I replaced the cracked alarm button again..

Glad it didnt take them long to sort, do they replace the cracked alarm button for free out of interest?

Thanks Matty,

Glad it didnt take them long to sort, do they replace the cracked alarm button for free out of interest?

Yes, of course!

It's a known issue here in Greece, it occured in every Aygo I checked..

I think PSA (they provide the interior plastics) needs to sort it out..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links