Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buckled Alloy Causing Issues!

CraigT

Hi guys and gals,

Havent posted in a while, but a few months ago due to some dodgy road works I hit a nasty bump in the road which buckled one of my alloys badly. Anyway for the time being I moved the wheel to the back and that was that. The ride was a bit bumpier than usual but it was better than the wheel being on the front!

However I looked at my car this morning and the tyre is very flat on that particular alloy so its obviously leaking due to the buckle :/

Now the problem I have is that the company (mila miglia) have gone bust and I cant afford to buy 4 new alloys for my car at the moment.

So I ony really have 2 options, either find 1 replacement alloy (17") or bite the bullet and finally sell my lovely MR2 on for something 'sensible' which Im reluctant to do :(

Can anyone point me in the direction of ONE replacement alloy or suggest anything I can do with the damaged one (apart from curse it).

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :unsure:

Hi guys and gals,

hi mate there is a place near me called weldspek and they can straighten bent buckled or even cracked alloys. charge you around 50 quid. only downer is that his quality on paint job is a bit suspect. surely better than flooging the beloved 2.

right thier number is 01623 835555 i don't think they have a web site but give em a go see wot they say. might arrange delivery if you can get it to them. by the way white mr 2's rock i've got a white rev 1 turbo.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links