Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

This Is Just Plain Lazy

Kerby

BMW have been developing this for a few years now. Daimler Benz wre going and still are i suspect, the car that drives on its own.

Its evolution! Its just the way it goes :)

omg! what next? 'get in the car push the button and sit back while a robot drives' wheres the fun in that - seriously if you cant park you shouldnt have a licence!

prius does that but you have to set up the space yourself on the screen via the reverse camera

parantly... ?? anyone?

good technology but there seem to be more of these devices to take the skill out of driving and its part of the UK driving test to be able to park a car.

Also what would happen if the system was to fail and the car hit another car who would be resposable it couldnt be the driver as he/she has not been control of the vehicle and would the insurance company pay out?

omg! what next? 'get in the car push the button and sit back while a robot drives' wheres the fun in that - seriously if you cant park you shouldnt have a licence!

i agree, a seriously retarded system, if you cant judge the length, width, and distance from you car you shouldnt even be near one :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links