Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Named?

__Nick__

Sex!.....of the mk mr2 :P  

23 members have voted

1. 1. so, which is it, boy or girl?

• Boy
    • Girl

So,

Are Mr2's boys or girls? Just had a rather drunken discussion on it earlier tonight!

The girls tended to think it was a boy, n the guys thought a girl!

Any suggestions? :rolleyes:

Think it depends on who you ask. My other half thinks all cars are boys. :rolleyes: But IMO MR2 Tubbys are boys and N/A`s girls. ;)

Im Female... and they are -all- female... its like with ships... they all female too :P

plus you can say they are being a stubborn !Removed! if thigns dont go right lol.. or expensive (as women can be) etc...

My Skye is deffo female... and so was my mate's tubby... :)

at the end of the day, i hate to say! But is a car! They dont have gender, but if you insist...

and they are -all- female... its like with ships... they all female too

i do agree there, you dont call a ship 'Dave'

They dont have gender

so why is it then that when i call my 2 a sexy !Removed! she doesnt start disagreeing with me huh? oh and she doesnt have a big dangly thing hanging off her! :lol:

mines got 5 inches of girth stuck out the back so i dont know what to make of that :lol:

at the end of the day, i hate to say! But is a car! They dont have gender, but if you insist...

and they are -all- female... its like with ships... they all female too

i do agree there, you dont call a ship 'Dave'

And whats wrong with calling your car Dave??

They dont have gender

so why is it then that when i call my 2 a sexy !Removed! she doesnt start disagreeing with me huh? oh and she doesnt have a big dangly thing hanging off her! :lol:

Dangly thing?? Can you explain more about this Mod?

mines got 5 inches of girth stuck out the back so i dont know what to make of that :lol:

If it's the same as what i think this dangly thing is.. you could try reversing your car into you.. might help a bit... more thrust that way.

So,

Are Mr2's boys or girls? Just had a rather drunken discussion on it earlier tonight!

The girls tended to think it was a boy, n the guys thought a girl!

Any suggestions? :rolleyes:

If it's the same as what i think this dangly thing is.. you could try reversing your car into you.. might help a bit... more thrust that way.

typical mk3 owner, drawn to the fact of dangly things and man love :P

Must admit, wasn't the most sober of boys last night, but i must sayi've never named a car i've owned!

Although its the pretty girls that ask what "he" is called. So those "its a car" comment people should take note! :P

Two girls at my work have insisted on calling it either "La Toya" :huh: or "Kit" (and yes, they also suggested the flashing lights on the front) :rolleyes:

At the moment the car will remain nameless, but is being refered to as it. Hopefully i'll not be calling it a !Removed! any time soon tho! :unsure:

Well.. out of the two cars I have owned... they both oddly enough had names...

Yaz - Yaris (kinda more of a shortened version of 'Yaris' than a real name.. but it stuck)

Skye - MR2 (cause I was looking for a 'sky blue' MR2 before I found out it was called Zircon... again.. just kinda stuck lol)

I think they look female, but have a male mentality

ummm are we sayin that not only are they female but theyre lesbians too? :lol:

and !Removed! is a term of endearment :thumbsup: gotta love strong ladies :D now if i called her vanessa feltz >< id deserve a slapped bottom (bonus- hafta pay for that kinda thing where i come from :D )

I think they look female, but have a male mentality

ummm are we sayin that not only are they female but theyre lesbians too? :lol:

lmao :thumbsup: even sexier :drool::lol:

MALE!

mines a male, all my cars been male.

corsa was called Clarence, and Mr2 is called Hugo.

Hes only called Hugo because of his reg plate though... other wise he was gonna be called Marcelle. lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links