Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Almost 3 Years On!

Neil_turbo

Hello all,

Just went to register on here and found out that i am actually registered from almost 3 years ago when i had my first mr2, though only posted once then!! Had my current turbo for 2.5 years now and its getting there! Still a long shopping list!

Just thought i would say a quick hello to all the TOC members!

ANyway here are mine and my girlfriends 2's

DSC00116.jpg

The mk2 is a bit out of date, had a rev5 spoiler and uk splitter fitted since!

Neil :thumbsup:

gorgeous looking cars mate :D think Ive seen you post that pic on imoc before, very nice :thumbsup:

Hi Flamby yeah, little more regular on imoc than on here, averaged about a post a year so far! take it this is the same flamby who is buying the sub boxes as well? They will be with ANC tomorrow!

thought I recognised you mate and yep thats me mate :D fantastic stuff really looking forward to recieving them :thumbsup:

That yellow mr2 is stunnin mate , really nice

Cheers mate! Its my babay! :P and wicked username!!! millencolin are awesome!

Hi jaxx as well!

guess there are a few people jumping around the two forums! You may actually be able to help me with your many millions of posts! I want to change my username to match imoc, i have pm'd a guy called steve, is this the right guy?

Also what is the deal with affiliates on here? i know i had to pay £15 to say i make the boxes on imoc? i just had a post removed from the for sale section as i am not a paid member! oops!

Cheers

Neil

Neil I think you just have to become a contributing member to the club, so like the gold membership on here would allow you to sell, someone correct me if I am wrong though :)

neil, if you hit the link on my sig, all info is there :yes:

you only need 10quid to go 'Bronze' and youll have free right to sell on the forum, or theres two higher levels which includes 'Gold' for 25 notes, which lets you into the private forum and unleashed onto all the discounts :D

mite be a bit strict but TOC gets marauded by '1-post-freeloaders' trying to sell their stuff on what they think is free advertising space, not saying your like that personally but its the reason why the system is in place :yes:

Cheers mate!

Can understand why all the systems are in place and dont mind paying my way! Steve has changed my username for me as you can probably see so well chuffed about that! Thought i was going to have to re-register and lose my old-skool registration number!

Just got another forum to distract me from my work as well now! :rolleyes:

NEil

Cheers mate!

Agree fully, the best colour, gotta keep it from going pink though! Took us ages to find a nice one (say us as its only half mine and half the gfs!)

Its prob a bit more love or hate with the yellow!! You dont miss it anyway!!

lol the mk1s are great, only had it a couple of months but something tells me its gonna be a keeper! I did bring up the idea of a supercharger in a few years but that got threw back at me! She loves this one!! :!Removed!: :thumbsup:

Very well looked after cars there :thumbsup: Awesome looking turbo and a very smart looking mk1. Keep up the good work buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links