Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Driveshaft Needed

*rollaboy

hi guys.....as above i need a lhs turbo driuveshaft (inner).

basicly i need the part that plugs into the gearbox. ive tried everywhere in ireland, plus fensport in the uk. any help would be great...its holding up my whole project :ffs:

I reciently binned two .. and then had to go and buy another a month later as I then needed one - D'oh.

Have you phoned about the scrappies?

Should be plenty about.

Oh, and try IMOC and MR2OC as there will be loads on there ..

i tried every single scrapyard in ireland. i have already paid out 250 stirling for the left and right hand shafts. the right side one i have is correct, and the left one i have has the correct spline, but for some reason, there is a bit past the spline which prevents it from going far enough into the gearbox. its very strange.

i cant machine it back because it is all made out of hardened steel.ive already been robbed for the ones i have already, but the guy i was dealing with in the company that supplied those drives is an absolute c*nt.

all i really need is the inner part of the driveshaft, as its going to be sleeved anyway. just thought id post this up here in case anyone has oe handy.

£250 - ouch .. Lord Ed paid about £300 for a whole turbo engine/g'box/shafts ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links