Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Courtesy Car

Blue84

Left work today, heading down towards the 3 roundabouts and the rear of the car infront looked a bit, well how else can I say it..odd from a distance! Got closer and realised it was an Ice Blue 55-Plate Aygo covered in stickers from a local Bodyshop about it being one of their Courtesy Cars, also had steel wheels on with no covers.

Followed it all the way along the Dual Carriageway where we both took the same exit & I must say it certainly looked very nippy as it shot off quite far into the distance between the other vehicles on the road. It was the first Aygo courtesy car I've seen at all, and this wasn't even a Toyota approved bodyshop.

Just thought I'd pass it onto you Aygo/Pug 107 etc owners :thumbsup:

i saw a courtesy aygo too today, in high holborn area of central london, was also for a random non-toyota body shop, black 3 door 55 plate i think. just thought id share this with you.

i saw a courtesy aygo too today, in high holborn area of central london, was also for a random non-toyota body shop, black 3 door 55 plate i think. just thought id share this with you.

Unlikely to be black :rolleyes:

Oh you mean the best, and only, colour to have :lol:

I just recently bought an 06 Silver (the new colour) its awesome

Any chance of a photo? We havent seen any real life photo's of how it looks on the Aygo ;)

Took the Yaris in this evening (in for warranty repairs), and they gave me a brand new Aygo.

'06 plate, registered today (March 2nd), and it only had 35 miles on the clock.

It's now got about 76, and it's been ragged to death! :D

I've got mixed views on it - I'm a great fan of the LCD dash in my Yaris, and the dash display for the petrol guage, etc.

Miss those in the Aygo.

Seat's aren't completely comfy for a person of my build either - they're too thin!

It's a bit more cramped than I first thought too. tried moving the seats/ wheel, but didn't find a 100% comfy spot.

Still, it's nice. Silver 5 door, the clutch is smooth, as well as the gear changes, and the note from the exhuast is (to my ears), actually a bit "throaty."

Nice little car - shame it might explode now I've driven it.... :D

Any chance of a photo? We havent seen any real life photo's of how it looks on the Aygo ;)

No! not yet... Still waiting for it to be delivered! But ill get some pics put up soon... Mr T said ill have it by mid March LATEST! :ffs:

sorry sullsims when you said "bought today" I thought you meant picked it up today kinda thing!

Gnome thanks for the piccy, I do like that colour on the Aygo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links