Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Snowing - Better Late Than Never)

Rash@R.A.Motors

Yeah snowed here for a bit - was hoping to get snowed in and get the night of work but no such luck!

Tara :)

its a loovelly afternoon down my way

you can keep the horrid stuff :lol:

we had about an inch earlier, but much of it has melted now.

A9 from Perth to Inverness is closed, so I'm glad I'm not away up there this evening - only to Aberfeldy where there'll be a couple of inches...

A

bright sunshine here, but im off into wakefield tonight!

hope its cleared by then. :o

Blue skies and sunshine here but my car is like a big block of salt with an engine! :(

No snow here in South Devon at the moment, in fact we've had bright sunshine all day, temperature up to 6 degrees !!!

There was snow on Dartmoor last weekend, we found nearly 12" deep overlooking Widecombe-in-the-moor last Saturday, on one of the tors. :thumbsup:

we rarely get snow in this part of the Devon.

just taken this of my dumb ***** dog refusin to come inside

dsc014001cf.jpg

she is still outside btw :P

and this was my mum trying to get her car in the garage. the snow got stuck on the dirvers window, so she couldnt see. so she went to put the window down thinkin the snow would fall off. it didnt and fell right into the car

dsc013979id.jpg

We had some yesterday as I was just about to go to the gym and it started falling! Bugger I thought, but it didnt last long and didnt settle....

Cute doggy Chris! :wub:

Loads of snow here in Hull!!! Pretty as a picture :yes:

Only place it should be.... on a picture :yes:

ahmen to that one :thumbsup:

started snowing in north wales about 6.15 after being sunny all day, on top of 4inches that fell on wed night/thurs morning.

my back garden

IMG_5832.jpg

I tell you if was fun trying to get to work this moring after it froze on the slush last night

Guest rev3turbo

sat with a cold stella here in lincoln not a sign of it yet, can't speak for back home in scunny tho, who cares tho got lots of stella here n staying the night woohoooooooo :thumbsup:

Not even a flake of the stuff here in Essex, had a heavy frost this morning but that was it!

We were really busy at work as there was a lot of people, especially in the Aberdeenshire area who were sliding and having accidents in it..was glad when the day was over even more than normal :!Removed!:

Driving home tonight it was something like 4 degrees, that's it..all boring here :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links