Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spare Tyre Valve Cap Anyone?

Blue84

Hi All,

Just after a bit of a favour, after a recent trip to the local Texaco garage to do the Yaris Blue's Tyre pressures I "mislaid" one of the black tyre valve caps and don't want to leave the valve's open to corrosion for any more longer than necessary. Halfrauds didn't have any of them in stock (not surprised tho :rolleyes:) so was wondering if anyone on here had a spare one lieing around anywhere?

Thanks

T

I have 1000's of them :lol: pop into your local tyre retailer and ask one of the lads.. they will have 1000's lying about too.. and as for buying them from halfruads.. what will they charge??? 2 quid for 4 lousey little caps?? the packaging costs more than the caps.. anyone buying the caps at this price needs a check up from the neck up :lol: .. yep.. pop in to s*** -fit and one of the lads will be only too happy to give you a handfull.. or at least he should do.

Or pm me you address and i'll post some to you free of charge.. i'll even cover postage.. cos i'm a good **** :)

99p for a 5 pack from Halfrauds, but as Davey said, flicker those eyelashes at the lads down the local tyre fitters - works for me... :D

My Dad gets them from a car parts warehouse - literally pennies. Give me a shout if you don't have any luck down Kwik **** and I'll send you one T :thumbsup:

*or get Davy to send you a shed load :lol:

just nick one :P

Noooooooooooooooooooo! Even if they are only cheap bits of plastic, I still get miffed if someone's had mine away... they are pennies for petes sake!!! :lol:

just nick one :P

Class! :lol:

But seriously, any tyre place will have some just lying around randomly on the ground probably! :thumbsup:

TBH I didnt even think of going anywhere like Kwik-fit and asking for one! Will give it a try..

Although a neighbour has abandoned her Fiesta in the alleyway as it was hit on the nearside and span 360 by a lorry and the offside wing mirror is hanging off from a separate incident too so I could get one off that but knowing my luck someone would catch me :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links