Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecu

white/mr2gtt

im thinkin about a piggy back ecu from dastek iv been told there good but iv also been told i should save a little more n get an apexi ecu but im not sure at the moment im not going crazy with the power i want to have about 350 by this time next year with nos would a dastek ecu b good for that kind of power.

A Dastek Unichip will be fine for what you're wanting to do mate. They can handle larger turbos, injectors and NOS!!

If you were going for some serious power 500+ bhp, then I would maybe say motec ecu or apexi power fc.... but as far as I'm aware the dastek will do you fine.

I have one and won't be changing it unless I encounter any problems.

On your rev3 with an aftermarket exhaust and induction kit you could easily be looking at 300bhp with a unichip. Throw in some NOS and you're laughing.

about £550 for the chip fitting and getting it mapped. Or it was when I bought it.

cheers i,v got about 450 saved so i'd better get on it. you got any tips on a good down pipe iv got an aussies one but its absolutly pants it cracked within 2 weeks of fittin it i got it welded up n a week later it cracked again lower down iv had my car back 2 weeks noww n it hasnt cracked yet but i rekon its just a matter of time it looks !Removed! nasty to.

I've got the aussie pipe also! Supposedly should have been alright if the support bracket was used. Mine is cracked like mad!! I've had it welded up. Will be looking at getting another one soon.

TBH when I do I'm just gonna get one from eBay. Seen some for £80 buy it now. Should do the trick.

I would advise getting the downpipe before you get the car mapped mate.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links