Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Repeat Of Boxing On Itv1 Now

Kev Mc

If you have even a remote interest in boxing put ITV1 on now, some of my mates are really into it but I just watch the big fights with British fighters involved & theres a repeat of the Calzaghe fight from last night on now & it was tremendous, 1 not to be missed.

Yup.. got it on.. but what really ****** me off was when they advertised that it was going to be repeated after the news.. as it was a great fight.. then in the news they gave no warning that they were going to give the result away!!!!!!! FFS!

I didn't see that but it would have annoyed me no end. I watched it live last night & enjoyed it so much that when they said it was getting repeated at 11:25 I had to get up to watch it.

aye but the ref or Lacey's corner should have had some compassion and stopped the fight well before the end!.. to put someone through that is not right esp with no chance of him coming back to win!

Think i might be gettign old but i hate to watch people being beat to a pulp with no way to fight back.. it just aint right..

aye but the ref or Lacey's corner should have had some compassion and stopped the fight well before the end!.. to put someone through that is not right esp with no chance of him coming back to win!

Think i might be gettign old but i hate to watch people being beat to a pulp with no way to fight back.. it just aint right..

Yeah, the fact that it was a champion fighting a champion means that it shouldn't have been ended too early because 1 punch can change a fight but when it was getting to the 10th, 11th & 12th rounds there was no way that punch was coming. It would have took a brave ref to end it but his corner really should have took the decision & just not sent him out, he wasn't in the fight at all & he was just taking loads of punishment without reply.

Boxing is the daftest sport in the world if you ask me. All you do is punch some guy around the head with the intent to hurt him! I really don't get why people like it?! Saying that I watched rounds 10, 11 and 12 last nite. :thumbsup:

Boxing is the daftest sport in the world if you ask me. All you do is punch some guy around the head with the intent to hurt him! I really don't get why people like it?! Saying that I watched rounds 10, 11 and 12 last nite. :thumbsup:

It's just entertainment, football is just putting a ball in the net more times than the opposition, golf is just putting a ball in a hole in as little shots as possible, racing is just getting around a course quicker than any1 else, the list goes on...

People get involved for different reasons too, Lennox Lewis was always fighting in school & his headmaster suggested he did it, Naseem Hamed was getting bullied at school when he started, 2 very different starts & both made an absolute fortune from it.

Is this the one where one bloke got absoultely pounded? My mates were talking about it and said the fight should have been called off 2/3 rounds before it actually finished.....said the only reason the referee probably let it go was because both the guys fighting were champions.

PS. Was this the one where one was a scrawny white guy and the other was a beefy black guy?

I didnt see the fight but i seen the weigh in when they were chuckling at each other. I thought, hmmmm someones gona get whooped. Apparently the skinny one didnt win a round....whether thats true or not i do not know.

I wouldn't have said any of the boxers were particularly skinny but the black fella had a stomach you could crush rocks with & he was absolutely pounded for 12 rounds

Oh i thought it would have been the other way around lol!! My bad.

Yeah to us the bloke isnt skinny, but compared to the other boxer he looked it, because the other one was so much beefier. Which is why i assumed he would win...guess not lol!

Shame that ITV Wales didn't think it was worth showing a Welshman winning his second World title and didn't show the replay - bunch of *******

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links